• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Formula 1 June 25

Did anyone go to Montreal for the GP weekend? The town was alive with exotics unlike ever before--what a scene. Unfortunately, I didn't see any other NSX's while there.

If you want to see a couple of great photo collections of the weekend, go to Ferrari Chat and follow the links to "Canada", then to "2006 Montreal Spotters " AND to " Bad End to the Grand Prix". In the latter thread, there are pix of a new Lambo which was broadsided by a pickup truck right on Peel St. Talk about a bad day!

I was in Montreal for the weekend. I saw one NSX parked on the site, directly behind Section 3.

Mine was safely parked in a friend's garage (along with his Corvette Z 06 and another friend's brand new Aston Martin DB9) as we went downtown.

I say "safely" because there were a dozen of us and we spent a majority of the evening leaning on parked cars watching the women pass by. If you haven't been to Montreal to see the women in the summer, find an excuse and go and enjoy yourself!

Back