• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

From Lurker to Owner…Thanks Prime!

Don't know how I missed a new SoCal owner when you first posted but congrats and keep an eye in the SoCal section for upcoming events/drives.

Don't know how I missed a new SoCal owner when you first posted but congrats and keep an eye in the SoCal section for upcoming events/drives.

Don't worry Les, he's my friend, so I'll keep him in tuned. :biggrin:

Congratulations! You're very lucky to have found a GPW with such low mileage. Looks like the previous owner took very good care of her. We all know you'll do the same! Welcome to ownership =)

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.

Congrats on the unicorn! Nice meeting you and allowing me to get your NSX perfect (S2000 also) Dent free-the way to be :biggrin:
See you soon,
John

John = rad. I couldn't be happier with the results…perfect. Great meeting you, too.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next event/drive! I'd like to go to the Costa Mesa meets but it's difficult for me to get down there by 6pm from WLA.

How come I can't see the pictures? :frown:

Pictures are back up!

I'm definitely looking forward to the next event/drive! I'd like to go to the Costa Mesa meets but it's difficult for me to get down there by 6pm from WLA.

We are there till 9:00 but I know it makes for a long drive in that traffic:eek: on the 405 around that time. Been there, done that too many times. Look forward to meeting you at future events/drives.

Congratulations on getting the car of your dream and at anytime of the day :eek::eek: My 1st reaction was 2:00am are you kidding, then came to my senses. Would probably have made the driver breakfast :wink: taken the car for a spin and then slept the rest of the time in the car.

Back