• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS:92 NSX CF Widebody/Blk int. MANY mods JH4NA1155NT000986

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as many of you already know, I have decided to sell my car =( but my loss can be someone elses gain, this is an awesome NSX...

*PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE FOR SALE PAGE and all info and recent pics can be veiwed: http://www.sethrowan.com/nsxforsale.htm

I am only going to have the NSX up for sale for around 2 weeks (because of good weather window..test drives, drive home, etc.), if I do not find the right buyer by then I will start the process of parting this car out. So if anyone is interested dont hesitate to contact me.
As stated on the for sale page I have tons of past pictures, info, videos, etc. So please let me know if you would like any more info that is not listed on the page.
I absolutely only would like to be contacted with serious inquiries, and will only hold car with a nonrefundable deposit via cashiers check or money order. Buyers are responsible for pick-up or transportation. This car is ready to be driven cross country (minus through snow storms) for anyone thinking of driving it home.
Recently all stickers have been removed and car has been buffed out and detailed, and I will also be taking some more pictures out side with the stickers removed and posting to the for sale page.

***UPDATED INFO, People have been asking if the car passes emissions, and THIS CAR WILL PASS EMISSIONS, the OEM catalytic converters and interchangeable OEM ECU chip for SoS ECU are included with this car..simply swap these items out and the car passes with no issue.

PLEASE let me know if anyone has any questions at all..Email prefered [email protected] Also Prime PM or email is fine too.

Asking price $48,000 OBO..I am flexible but no super low offers please.

Here are a few pics for anyone wondering what car this is, Please click link above for a lot of recent pics:

DSC01380.JPG

DSC01162.JPG

Last edited:
Car Sold to first person that came and drove it...What a sad day for me, but at least my car is not getting parted out and someone else can enjoy a truly badass NSX.

Thanks everyone for all the interest!

-Seth

mods lock the thread please =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back