• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB #2: Tamoske's (V2) carbon fiber center console

We Are Making All The Parts Here- No Middle People Or Smth!!!!!!!!!!!
Im Stuck And Tring Not To Be Like You All Shouting Crook Or Something. Just Got A Very Bad Luch With Time And These Idiots Workers!!!!!! Like I Wrotw All The Things In My Last Post In A Cf Inserts Gb I Will Complete Everything. Please Read Finally All The Honest Answers.
Thank You

This is absolutlely unbelievable, I trusted this guy and sent 850.00 on JUNE 23rd and bought a double din navi at the same time. Yet he has Lied continuously about delivery, I would suggest at the very least,. we are all refunded full funds and we never ever think about doing business with this flagrant thief again. Normally I would not publicly flog someone, but as I stated in the beginning, this is rediculous.

Oh yeah I got a message 12-5 that my items were sent to nmymirr.

Still waiting

This is absolutlely unbelievable, I trusted this guy and sent 850.00 on JUNE 23rd and bought a double din navi at the same time. Yet he has Lied continuously about delivery, I would suggest at the very least,. we are all refunded full funds and we never ever think about doing business with this flagrant thief again. Normally I would not publicly flog someone, but as I stated in the beginning, this is rediculous.

Oh yeah I got a message 12-5 that my items were sent to nmymirr.

Still waiting

I'm sorry, but I never received anything from Tamoske on behalf of you, or even a pm, email or othewise instructing me to do so. I too am waiting to receive something. :frown:

Dude Tamoske, it's almost 2008!
What's the deal with my Center console (Double DIN + Ash Tray + coin cutout) and my door inserts guy?

You have me on the list as one of the items shipped but nothing yet.

I'll give you a bit more time... but I'm running out of patience man.

If I don't get them by January 31st, I'd like a full refund!
I could use the money to pay for my christmas shopping on my credit card.

Re: GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

hey guys

I just wanted to let you know I did finally just get my console in. It is very nice. I am pleased with the way it looks. I hope it fits in the NSX as good as it looks. I am still waiting on some other parts form Tamoske. I am excited to see them. It was worth the wait.

Diveboy

This is really sad...because I really want to order a console...but I can't wait 6 months for something that might show up.

It's really too bad, because these look like they're pretty good. (when they show up)

I Wrote How Many Done. Now Sinking TheM In A Shining Thing. I Dont Want To Shipp Then Bad Condition Or Looking.
ALSO AFTER THIS GB WE WILL DO PARTS FASTER AND WITHOUT BIG TIME FRAMES ON SHIPPING AND ETC.

I Wrote How Many Done. Now Sinking TheM In A Shining Thing. I Dont Want To Shipp Then Bad Condition Or Looking.
ALSO AFTER THIS GB WE WILL DO PARTS FASTER AND WITHOUT BIG TIME FRAMES ON SHIPPING AND ETC.

I am glad that your source came thru for you. Now you can concentarate taking care of the ones you have disappoited.

Back