• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB #2: Tamoske's (V2) carbon fiber center console

I did in fact received mine, just waiting on the door inserts so I can get everyone done together. :wink:

As for the others, how are they? Do they shine??

I have been watching this thread and makes me nervous for you guys,I hope he comes through for all of you !
One question though,
How does this guy have a "perfect trader rating" ?

Worst internet buying experience EVER!

I know Tamoske is reading these updates to his thread, so I will say to him: if you have any shred of decency you should at least come here and confess your shortcomings, offer an apology and a refund! This is fraud what you have committed, against people who have put faith in you and your claims.

Worst internet buying experience EVER!

I know Tamoske is reading these updates to his thread, so I will say to him: if you have any shred of decency you should at least come here and confess your shortcomings, offer an apology and a refund! This is fraud what you have committed, against people who have put faith in you and your claims.
And yet he's not been banned for it.:confused:

And yet he's not been banned for it.:confused:
So how will banning him help those who already have sent Tamoske money? :rolleyes:

I still believe he is not a theif. If he was, he wouldn't continue to post on this forum and try to keep us relatively at ease. He would have checked out, and been partying with our thousands of dollars without ever considering coming back to this forum.

I too am frustrated and have been waiting a long time (but not as long as some), but if he continues to check up on the posts, I don't think he's trying to screw us over. Either more problems in the manufacturing process has come up, problems with workers, who knows... He hasn't delivered his timeframe promises and I for one would have no problem with him telling me that it's going to take another week, month, etc... because of problem "X". And then problem "Y" has caused another delay because of ________.

But Tamoske is wrong in not telling us the truth in his updates. If he did just come fourth and tell us what was going on with the production process, i'm sure most of us would be more at ease, still in anticipation, but not as frustrated and angry with promises he can't deliver on.

Tamoske: Just tell us what problem has occured to cause the delays. Just telling us the truth will be a lot easier and most will have an understanding rather than telling us everything is fine and having no reasons for all of the delays.

-Billy

I just used ViaMichelin to see the distance from me to Tamoske...

it's like a 3800kms drive from Lisbon, Portugal to Vilnius, Lithuania....

if i ever order from him, i may consider local pickup :redface: :redface:

Go Tamoske... it's in your hands to prove some of these guys are wrong about you...... or right :wink:

edit: 3800kms each way :eek: :eek:

So how will banning him help those who already have sent Tamoske money? :rolleyes:

I still believe he is not a theif. If he was, he wouldn't continue to post on this forum and try to keep us relatively at ease. He would have checked out, and been partying with our thousands of dollars without ever considering coming back to this forum.

I too am frustrated and have been waiting a long time (but not as long as some), but if he continues to check up on the posts, I don't think he's trying to screw us over. Either more problems in the manufacturing process has come up, problems with workers, who knows... He hasn't delivered his timeframe promises and I for one would have no problem with him telling me that it's going to take another week, month, etc... because of problem "X". And then problem "Y" has caused another delay because of ________.

But Tamoske is wrong in not telling us the truth in his updates. If he did just come fourth and tell us what was going on with the production process, i'm sure most of us would be more at ease, still in anticipation, but not as frustrated and angry with promises he can't deliver on.

Tamoske: Just tell us what problem has occured to cause the delays. Just telling us the truth will be a lot easier and most will have an understanding rather than telling us everything is fine and having no reasons for all of the delays.

-Billy
Ok maybe I jumped the gun there, but he has yet even offered refunds to those who have found an alternative way out. I would immediately go with Highline CA's reworked bezel if I did'nt have $412.00 setting in Tamoskes bank account. I still would love Tamoskes console and I know people here have invested more than me also with no product yet, but a decent vendor should offer refunds to those who want out.

Back