• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB #2: Tamoske's (V2) carbon fiber center console

Hi Tamoske, how's life?
icon_squint.gif

Thanks great...doesn't help the people in this thread though.

:frown:

It's over, he ripped you all off....

Lesson, Eastern Europe = scammers, and yes, I've been to eastern europe, even the banks rip you off there.:mad:

I sent Tamoske a PM.... NO REPLY.:mad:
So I did some research online and found his telephone number based on the address provided on the first page.

Mindaugas Tamosiunas
Siaures Prospektas 12-8
Kaunas LT-49154
Lithuania

this is the phone number I was able to find:
MINDAUGAS TAMOŠIŪNAS
ŠIAURĖS PR. 85-36 , KAUNAS PH# 861272015

http://telefonai.takas.lt/index.php?action=result&page=20&language=english

To make a call to Lithuania, dial your international access code (011 for North America, 00 for most other countries), then the country code 370 followed by the 8 or 9 digit local number which already includes an area code (such as 5 for Vilnius).

I'm going to call this MF and give him a piece of my mind.

We (everyone who got ripped off) should also drop this guy some negative feedback so others don't get sucked into a situation like ours.

Last edited:
I sent Tamoske a PM.... NO REPLY.:mad:
So I did some research online and found his telephone number based on the address provided on the first page.

Mindaugas Tamosiunas
Siaures Prospektas 12-8
Kaunas LT-49154
Lithuania

this is the phone number I was able to find:
MINDAUGAS TAMOŠIŪNAS
ŠIAURĖS PR. 85-36 , KAUNAS PH# 861272015

http://telefonai.takas.lt/index.php?action=result&page=20&language=english

To make a call to Lithuania, dial your international access code (011 for North America, 00 for most other countries), then the country code 370 followed by the 8 or 9 digit local number which already includes an area code (such as 5 for Vilnius).

I'm going to call this MF and give him a piece of my mind.

We (everyone who got ripped off) should also drop this guy some negative feedback so others don't get sucked into a situation like ours.
Any luck?

Well, my beliefs/hopes that Tamoske was an honest guy are starting to become doubts. Is their any update on the last time Tamoske logged onto prime?

If he's not logging on, and it's been weeks, then I cant stand behind my previous hopes of him not being a theif.

If he is logging on, but not posting. I say we give him X amount of time (a week, or month max) to post an update before giving up all hope, figuring out legal action, and making sure that he CANNOT sell products on Prime. But DON'T BAN HIM.

I hope i'm wrong, and I hope he is honest but misguided. But if he dosn't post a reply soon, let alone, log on at all, then I think their is enough $ from people paying for these parts to warrant us coming together and doing something about it.

....I still hope I was right in my trust in Tamoske...:frown:

Last Activity: 02-19-2008 21:12

That was 2 days after his last post on this thread.

Maybe he's dead?

"There has been another delay, but these parts are in the final stage of production - this new delay is 3 weeks from today, before I will start to send parts out. I understand if you don't trust in this deadline, but this new delay is necessary to provide finished parts. I cannot refund your money, because this paid for the production of these pieces, as well as some bad pieces which have been thrown away due to bad workers. These new parts, which are great quality, are being clear coated now, and will ship in around 3 weeks time; I appreciate your paitience."

"There has been another delay, but these parts are in the final stage of production - this new delay is 3 weeks from today, before I will start to send parts out. I understand if you don't trust in this deadline, but this new delay is necessary to provide finished parts. I cannot refund your money, because this paid for the production of these pieces, as well as some bad pieces which have been thrown away due to bad workers. These new parts, which are great quality, are being clear coated now, and will ship in around 3 weeks time; I appreciate your paitience."
Thank you for posting the update Tamoske. Hearing it from the "horses mouth" helps a lot.

Most will not believe this new deadline, but you shouldn't expect them to. You are probably going to get a lot of heat and yelling from people, but expect it. At least posting shows that you did not just 'disappear with our money'.

I still believe in you, and know problems cause delays. But some of those delays and problems could be been avoided and fixed by you. Regardless, a the moment your management problems are not the number 1 priority. The number 1 priority is to get all the products to everyone as soon as possible.

-Billy

I was contacted by Tamoske today.

Our conversation made me feel much better about the scenario. After our long conversation, I again firmly stand by my belief that Tamoske is NOT a theif or criminal.

If he was, why would he continue to post on prime months after recieving our money? Why would he contact me? Why do any of this if he already has our money?

I have discussed with Tamoske the problems and delays. Unfortunately it is going to take a few more weeks. After all this time, a few more weeks isn't going to make any difference what so ever.

Yes the time delay is unacceptable. Yes Tamoske's excuses have not been the best and yes not meeting his 'new deadline' was unacceptable. I 100% feel this way and am just as frustrated as anyone.

Tamoske is running into many problems with his workers who are making the products. I for one do not want to wait all this time to recieve CF products with air bubbles, poor weave layup, yellowing, etc...

I am not familiar with Lithuania, I do not know the work conditions, labor force, unions, or anything about the country or work environment. I'm very confident neither does anyone else. Although this is not an excuse, without knowing every single detail about the entire operation, everything is speculation.

I know all of the delays are causing a lot of anticipation and I was about to jump on board to take action. But the recent update is making me feel a lot better about the situation.

Im sure many will reject this as their is no reason to believe his current promises, but again look at the whole perspective. If he was a theif, why go through all the trouble to keep posting on prime, and why contact me to tell me updates and advice?

I still think Tamoske has had problems out of his control and have made poor excuses and promises that he hasn't been able to uphold. But I do not believe he is a criminal or thief. I believe everyone will get the products they ordered in time.

This will probably not convince some of you, but if it were me reading this. This update would give me hope in believing that Tamoske is not a thief.

Tamoske has an honest intention, and is not a theif. He may no go about updating us honestly or delivering on his dead-lines, but I think he will deliver... eventually.

-Hopefully that makes some of you a little more rest-assured.

Any luck?

Well, my beliefs/hopes that Tamoske was an honest guy are starting to become doubts. Is their any update on the last time Tamoske logged onto prime?

If he's not logging on, and it's been weeks, then I cant stand behind my previous hopes of him not being a theif.

If he is logging on, but not posting. I say we give him X amount of time (a week, or month max) to post an update before giving up all hope, figuring out legal action, and making sure that he CANNOT sell products on Prime. But DON'T BAN HIM.

I hope i'm wrong, and I hope he is honest but misguided. But if he dosn't post a reply soon, let alone, log on at all, then I think their is enough $ from people paying for these parts to warrant us coming together and doing something about it.

....I still hope I was right in my trust in Tamoske...:frown:

No Luck.
Every time I called I got a busy signal.
I'm glad you were able to talk to him...
I have not said much for a while but enough is enough, ya know what I mean?

I don't have any patience left but what can we do? just sit and wait right?

I received a PM from Tamoske today to check this thread out, so here I am.
Buddy, I hope you deliver.

No Luck.
Every time I called I got a busy signal.
I'm glad you were able to talk to him...
I have not said much for a while but enough is enough, ya know what I mean?

I don't have any patience left but what can we do? just sit and wait right?

I received a PM from Tamoske today to check this thread out, so here I am.
Buddy, I hope you deliver.
I know what you mean and I feel the same way.

It's hard to have patience when so much money has been tied up with no result for so long, but what can you do?

If he was a theif, why contact me, why give updates?

I hope he delivers too, and I think he will. All we can do is just sit tight and wait....:frown:

The issue is, I think a few of us here thinks he WANTS to do the right thing. Some members have received parts, continues to post, *tries* to keep us "updated". However, he is INCAPABLE of doing the right thing, ie he is an incompetent business owner and does not have the resources to produce a product. In the end, whichever side prevails, will determine the results. If he WANTS to do the right thing bad enough, the parts will come through. If he is "incapable enough", the parts will never make it out.

The issue is, I think a few of us here thinks he WANTS to do the right thing. Some members have received parts, continues to post, *tries* to keep us "updated". However, he is INCAPABLE of doing the right thing, ie he is an incompetent business owner and does not have the resources to produce a product. In the end, whichever side prevails, will determine the results. If he WANTS to do the right thing bad enough, the parts will come through. If he is "incapable enough", the parts will never make it out.

On that note.... I'm also continuing to deal with another individual (in this case not refering to Tamoske) that has kept my deposit and not sent me anthing. Allen you probably know who this is. :rolleyes: :confused:

Jackson I am sorry to hear Mike hasn't come through. He still has my hood, so I am kind of in the same boat as you. My latest understanding is that the guy in Mike's shop was screwing around taking advantage of the company, so Mike decided to shut the place down. That said though, it is not an excuse for keeping customers' money/products. Have you tried calling him recently?

Jackson I am sorry to hear Mike hasn't come through. He still has my hood, so I am kind of in the same boat as you. My latest understanding is that the guy in Mike's shop was screwing around taking advantage of the company, so Mike decided to shut the place down. That said though, it is not an excuse for keeping customers' money/products. Have you tried calling him recently?

Yeah, I tried everything from calling to emails. He does return my emails, but phone calls takes longer to return.:rolleyes: I've been emailing Mike for an update status every two weeks. I've been more than patient with him, but all I get is the same answer...... "I'm still working on it" (whatever that means). :mad: :confused: I've been keeping quiet for the most part on this frustrating ordeal. Someone here on Prime is keeping a watchful eye out for Mike. Everytime I post anything about this it gets back to Mike and he gets upset and threatens to pull the plug on this and tells me not to post anything negative otherwise I can kiss my $1300 deposit....bye bye! :mad: This is what I've posted previously and I'm just waiting and hoping he comes through......http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93916 I'm lost with words and so frustrated. This is unreal and unethical in the way he conducts business.

You guys might try to contact him on MSN messenger, he's on it all the time, [email protected].

And no, his english is actually pretty good, not broken at all.

I thought he was a good guy but turned out to be a total jackass. Just last month, this jerk tried to sell me a set of these non-pop-up headlights, claiming that he makes them too!

He's no cheater all right :redface: , don't forget that.

Back