• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB #2: Tamoske's (V2) carbon fiber center console

are You Little Kids Or Something From These Damm Cf Consoles Im Paying From My Pocket To Painshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secondary I Never Got 17k So Wake Up You All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lastly When They Will Be Shipped
AND ONE MORE I CANT ACCEPT PAYPAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Will Let You Know. If You Dont Understand That Im Paying Now Everything Fro My Pocket Then .......

ALSO THAT MAN THAT CHEATED AND STOLEN FROM ME YOUR MONEY FROM CF PARTS NO IS IN POLICE SO CASE IS OPEN HERE BUT I NED NOW SOMEHOW TO PROVE THAT I DID NOT GET GOOD STUFF FROM HIM ONLY HE GOT MONEY WITH TRASH CF PARTS THAT IM PAYING FROM MY POCKET TO BRING TO YOU!!!!!

are You Little Kids Or Something From These Damm Cf Consoles Im Paying From My Pocket To Painshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Secondary I Never Got 17k So Wake Up You All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lastly When They Will Be Shipped
I Will Let You Know. If You Dont Understand That Im Paying Now Everything Fro My Pocket Then .......

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Secondary I Never Got 17k So Wake Up You All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lie #1: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=961169&postcount=7

Lie #2: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acur...61014QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting

Acura Nsx Rear spats
Brand new Rear spats Acura Nsx(1991-2001) Item number: 320233861014

Ended: Apr-06-08 13:15:00 PDT
Shipping costs: US $30.00
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Service to United States
Ships to: Worldwide
Item location: Kaunas,LT-49154, Lithuania
History: 0 bids

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also: Email to a friend

Listing and payment details: HideShow
Starting time: Mar-30-08 13:15:00 PDT
Starting bid: US $330.00
Payment methods: PayPal,
Money order/Cashiers check,
Other - See Payment Instructions for payment methods accepted,
Visa/MasterCard,
American Express,
Discover
See details

DONT WANT TO TALK FOR NONE OF YOU ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEVER CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WROTE PAYPAL BECAUSE THINKING PERSON WILL CONTACT TO GET THEM AND I WILL SAY NO PAYPAL IF DONT UNDERSTAND THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM .
FIRST POST NOT YOUR PROBLEMS ALSO.
AIT TILL I SOLVE HERE EVERYTHING HERE OR IM NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO YOUR IDIOTIC MINDS HERE BECAUSE IM SICK OF ALL THESE CHILDREN THINGS- THAT COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I PAY FRO MY F......... POCKET TO BRING PARTS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

I WROTE PAYPAL BECAUSE THINKING PERSON WILL CONTACT TO GET THEM AND I WILL SAY NO PAYPAL IF DONT UNDERSTAND THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM .
AIT TILL I SOLVE HERE EVERYTHING HERE OR IM NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO YOUR IDIOTIC MINDS HERE BECAUSE IM SICK OF ALL THESE CHILDREN THINGS- THAT COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I PAY FRO MY F......... POCKET TO BRING PARTS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Tamoske, I think we all get the point that your paying from you pocket, yet you claim the items are almost complete and you want someone else to buy spats so you can ship them out? Its not right, I know you agree. When the parts are 100% complete then just pay alittle more out of your pocket to ship the parts and this whole ordeal will be over. I think you can understand how people are looking at this. It seems every week the parts are getting painted and sanded. I bet the parts will have a very good shine on them, so just do a good job.

So basically we are supposed to believe you are telling the truth now when you claim you were lying and intentionally mispresenting your ebay auction by saying you take paypal. How many different fraudulent stories are you trying to juggle at the same time? How can you come here and admit that you lied on ebay to induce someone to bid and then you were going to tell him some other method of payment was necessary? Do you even recognize the truth anymore?

FIRST POST NOT YOUR PROBLEMS

You are still a liar. You again claim that you did not take $17,000 and when I point out the specific Prime member who is owed that money you claim it is not my problem. How many lies do we have to catch you in? As soon as you are exposed as not only being incompetent but also a pathological liar you claim it is none of our business.

Pathetic.

So what does this mean? We hurt your feelings so now you're not going to mail our stuff out?

plase Excuse Me For All These Words But I Really Very Nervous Because Please Try To Imagine Im Trying To Get Nice Parts Im Ordering Them People Getting Money And They Leaving The Building With Bad Parts So I Had To Search Them But In A Final You Could See From These Words We Are Tired We Need More Money To Make Good Things You Ar Giulty That You Done Parts From Us.

im Shocked Like You. So Im Not Standing And Saying No Nothing Will Be Done Im Paying Bills 2 Time From My Pocket To Get New Parts From Different People Then To Sand Them.im Visiting Them Everyday To See If Eveything Done.everyone Knows That Im Honest An Here But I Will Prove This Here.!! It Couse Enormous Delay But I Will Getthese Parts As Soon As I Can In A Good Quality For Such Along Delay.because Its Dissgusting Will Be Not To Delivery Them For Finest And Nicest People That I Have Ever Know!!!!!!

from 3-4-08

"There has been another delay, but these parts are in the final stage of production - this new delay is 3 weeks from today, before I will start to send parts out. I understand if you don't trust in this deadline, but this new delay is necessary to provide finished parts. I cannot refund your money, because this paid for the production of these pieces, as well as some bad pieces which have been thrown away due to bad workers. These new parts, which are great quality, are being clear coated now, and will ship in around 3 weeks time; I appreciate your paitience."

Hmmm....

I have nothing invested here but am I crazy?
Does the vendor have a avatar of another vendor who offered parts under a different name?
Anyway , why not just refund all the money and sell the parts on ebay?
( if they exist)
I like his ebay delivery policy.
Domestic handling time
Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment.

I have nothing invested here but am I crazy?
Does the vendor have a avatar of another vendor who offered parts under a different name?
Anyway , why not just refund all the money and sell the parts on ebay?
( if they exist)
I like his ebay delivery policy.
Domestic handling time
Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment.

that is pretty funny isn't it.
he doesn't care what his reputation is like anywhere.
what other vendor using that generic avatar are you refering to?
maybe the first step to try and 'hide' his identity:confused:

IM NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO YOUR IDIOTIC MINDS HERE BECAUSE IM SICK OF ALL THESE CHILDREN THINGS- THAT COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I PAY FRO MY F......... POCKET TO BRING PARTS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

The only children things here are your BS and lies. To say " I PAY FRO MY F......... POCKET TO BRING PARTS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" well, who did you expect to pay for those things? If you don't know how to run a clean, honest business-don't take advantage of people who are giving you one.

spoke to him today on msn. items finally completed and are shipping out this week.

My CF inserts already went out. I am keeping fingers crossed.

Hello today i recevived an email from these person

Mindaugas T <[email protected]>

Its the same tamoske that post here?

He offered me CF console that its ready to ship if I want

Let me know if everybody ordered from him have received the console
or still waiting?

He still owne a lot of money from Prime Members?

Let me know thanks if i must to stay away

Thanks
Andrea

or still waiting?

Thanks
Andrea
I've heard nothing on mine.:confused:

or still waiting?

Thanks
Andrea

Yes that is the same person. Please post the e-mail that he sent.

I have not received anything yet... And I have vacation coming up... Lithuania isn't that far away...

Spoke to Tamoske yesterday on msn. He's pissed that *I* duped him into sending me my paid CF inserts (oh the irony :rolleyes: ) by saying I will buy him a set of headers. What a moron. Then he goes on about how the GB is wrecking him financially, how he had to pay out of pocket to send me my CF inserts like it was my fault etc etc etc.

Interesting how he's got money to buy headers, and also wants a camlock 4/5 pt harness for his nsx --all while there's legions of fellow nsxers out here with money tied into his failed GB. I lectured him about ethical business practice, how we're not responsible for his inadequacies and I strongly urged him to mail out the CF goods to everyone paid up. He said he would eventually but he's got other things on his mind these days (like what?).

What I have gathered from this is that he's completed the CF work, and has them at hand but he's unwilling to mail them out due to lack of funds, but he's perfectly fine buying new things for his car. Also, he doesn't seem to think what he's doing to everyone here is particularly a bad thing.

Again, I got my stuff so I am finally a happy camper and I wish everyone here good luck in obtaining theirs. Try to add his email to your msn list and see if you can get him to cough up something: [email protected]

Spoke to Tamoske yesterday on msn. He's pissed that *I* duped him into sending me my paid CF inserts (oh the irony :rolleyes: ) by saying I will buy him a set of headers. What a moron. Then he goes on about how the GB is wrecking him financially, how he had to pay out of pocket to send me my CF inserts like it was my fault etc etc etc.

Interesting how he's got money to buy headers, and also wants a camlock 4/5 pt harness for his nsx --all while there's legions of fellow nsxers out here with money tied into his failed GB. I lectured him about ethical business practice, how we're not responsible for his inadequacies and I strongly urged him to mail out the CF goods to everyone paid up. He said he would eventually but he's got other things on his mind these days (like what?).

What I have gathered from this is that he's completed the CF work, and has them at hand but he's unwilling to mail them out due to lack of funds, but he's perfectly fine buying new things for his car. Also, he doesn't seem to think what he's doing to everyone here is particularly a bad thing.

Again, I got my stuff so I am finally a happy camper and I wish everyone here good luck in obtaining theirs. Try to add his email to your msn list and see if you can get him to cough up something: [email protected]

Oyagi, I'm glad you got your door inserts FINALLY. He had not sent me and many who had paid anything. :mad:

Oyagi, I'm glad you got your door inserts FINALLY. He had not sent me and many who had paid anything. :mad:

Update: Looks grim. :frown: I guess I will have to buy a Dali console...at least for now.

Date: Sat, 17 May 2008

Me:
I was wondering if you can ship out my Carbon Fiber console please. I have a magazine photo shoot coming up soon and would like to complete my stereo installation as soon as possible. Please let me know the status.

thank you

Prime name: HondaArrArrr

Tamoske:
hello cf parts ready but need to earn selling something to get all parts from paint shop and shipping.

i really want and had to do this but spend all my $ on making all these cf parts in 3 times. now i need to earn money for the maint shop because they dont want to give back any of cf parts ;((

Me:
Do you know how much longer?

Tamoske:
every part they sanded 4 or 5 times so i need to pay them around 3-3500$

Me:
I understand that. But you cannot give me an estimated time frame?

Tamoske:
i cant because dont know when i will earn these $$. i tryed to sell some parts to pay here these money but no ones wants to buy so dont know what to do.

I ordered mine early on and got mine yesterday.
Needless to say, the wait wss fustrating, but now that it arrived, it was worth the wait.

The quality is perfect.

Attachments

• CF Console 1.jpg
    CF Console 1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 286
Back