• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

... so why do the words "scam" and "rip-off" continue to be tossed his direction? "Dishonest shipping dates" ok, but why the rest of it?

OK, I apologize to Tamoske. Those words are not fair, and I hope he's enjoyed my $1000+ sent to him 1/2 a year ago to the fullest. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings with my unreasonable expectations of getting what I paid for back in June...

these words and other worth all of your angry to me :frown: its only my troubles that blow this gb. but im trying to rush everything and everyone her to get your stuff into your cars. if i was cheater i was not trying to post minds or shipp parts. i understand that it took so enormous long. the main difficult thing is to lay shinning thing on them because if its not these thing all the parts already be shipped 3-4 months ago.

I agree with above: Stop calling him a cheater, conartist, scam, etc... if he were, he wouldn't be here, he wouldnt be shipping parts, and you wouldn't hear from him atall. Since he's not: being angry with dishonest shipping statments would be more applicable

I stand by my statement: I'd rather wait another week, or month, to have a product that's perfect, than have waited 5+ months for something i'm not happy with (yellowing, crappy weave laying, dimpling of the resin, fingerprints when the resin was still tacky, etc...)

Updates of who gets what when you say (X amount of center consoles and X amount of door inserts completed) would be nice though :smile:

Any update Tamoske?

these words and other worth all of your angry to me :frown: its only my troubles that blow this gb. but im trying to rush everything and everyone her to get your stuff into your cars. if i was cheater i was not trying to post minds or shipp parts. i understand that it took so enormous long. the main difficult thing is to lay shinning thing on them because if its not these thing all the parts already be shipped 3-4 months ago.

I love the way this guy words things.....lol......"shinning things"? This is so funny!!! I love it. I could read this guy's stuff all day....lol. I could just imagine if you had his phone number, you'd probably hang up thinking what just happened???? How about a vote from prime members....I nominate Tomoske for the funniest prime member of 2007...hehhe...........lol.... "shinning things".......I love it..:smile:

sorry but i dont know how this thing is in english.:frown: here we are not learning terminology of car parts and etc maybe you should try our language which is the most difficult:frown: (goes in 3 position from all earth known languages.)

have you tried typing up your posts/respones at http://babelfish.altavista.com/ and then having it convert it to english? might be easier on you. I think you are doing a great job on your translations all things considered.

Tamoske, please don't take my statement wrong. I just think that enlight of everything that has gone wrong this is a little bit of sunshine that has made me laugh. Its very funny to read your post's but in a good way. We all know that you mean well and have good intentions and after this has all been taken care of I would hope that you continue to post on other forums to bring your funny wording. I would love to read that all the GB people have been taken care of and watch you rebuild the trust in prime members. You can do it.

I'd like to see you try to type in Lithuanian.

I'm waiting for my stuff like everyone else. But making fun of his grammar is immature and lame.

Why don't you convert a sentence on that website to Lithuanian and send it to Tamoske. I'm sure it'll be just as ass-backwards or worse than Tamoske's grammar. Ever try to translate something on a foreign language website? It always turns out weird and improper.

sorry but i dont know how this thing is in english.:frown: here we are not learning terminology of car parts and etc maybe you should try our language which is the most difficult:frown: (goes in 3 position from all earth known languages.)

'shinning things' is called 'clear coat'

Hope that helps

I'd like to see you try to type in Lithuanian.

I'm waiting for my stuff like everyone else. But making fun of his grammar is immature and lame.QUOTE]

GEEEEEZ:confused: Sorry I hurt your feelings:cool:. Obviously you've never been to a comedy club. You probably find no humor in Borat and have no idea about a show called alien's in america. Don't be such a stiff. Its funny. Lighten up. I already apologized to Tomoske if he took it wrong but its still funny. Tomoske, once again Im sorry if you think Im making fun of your nationality. Stuntman I think your upset about not getting your Shinning stuff and taking it out on me. Sorry.

Countdown to the day these inserts are in their boxes and ready to ship out Feb 1st!

NO MORE EXCUSES!

+1 from me :mad:

+1 from me as well. Missing (1) set of door inserts and (1) double din cf center console. We need an honest update!

Feb 1st!!!!

Its Lithuanian CF day!!!

This GB has been nothing but a joke, might as well laugh about it.

Come on Tamoske, prove us all wrong, make good on your last promise and get these things in the mail with the 'shinning' things on!! You deliver, you will bask in the warm glow that is NSXPrime!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S8dfNvAvHTA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S8dfNvAvHTA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I don't see a happy ending here.

New idea: GROUP BUY on a plane tickets to Lithuania...

Tamoske you better believe.. people know people..all over the world.

Alright guys, it is 2-2-08 and you now have your CF door inserts in your hands and probably already installed in the car. Please post some photos of them and lets see how they look.

Its Feb 4th in Canada, what day is it in Lithuania?
:rolleyes:

bump for update.

Tamoske, where are you?

Back