• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gil's wheels

Im already working off the replica wheels. Give me yours:wink:

I sold them already! I have three different wheel types I am after and have a hard time choosing. If I can score my buddies Dymags those will be on the car.

I took 160 pics and still have to sort through them, I'll post more up as I go.

$3k and they are yours :biggrin: Dymags are like a 6 star wheel right?

I still cant get enough of that color, great choice.

Last edited:
Gil buy his wheels, they look so good!! Or gold volk gt-v's would set this thing off but it's been done. :) Are you still doing a bbk?

Hello Fellas,

Will have some improvements in the works. I am updating what I have done. Exterior, interior additions, suspension upgrades, wheels. I have tried on a couple of different sets of wheels Purchased and sold (Work wheels and Volks) in a lower diameter and most likely will retain a 18/19 look as it fills in the wheel wells unless your slammed on 17/18's. Trying to keep that nice gap stance without a 4x4, 2x4 anything 4.

Keep posted I'll have have my trail of engine updates I never posted including the front compartment Carbon assorted items and trunk space updates. Audio review of different components tried etc.:biggrin:

cant wait gil!

Hello Fellas,

Will have some improvements in the works. I am updating what I have done. Exterior, interior additions, suspension upgrades, wheels. I have tried on a couple of different sets of wheels Purchased and sold (Work wheels and Volks) in a lower diameter and most likely will retain a 18/19 look as it fills in the wheel wells unless your slammed on 17/18's. Trying to keep that nice gap stance without a 4x4, 2x4 anything 4.

Keep posted I'll have have my trail of engine updates I never posted including the front compartment Carbon assorted items and trunk space updates. Audio review of different components tried etc.:biggrin:

Gorgeous NSX! Insane Color!

So nice to see this Gorgeous NSX last week!
Picture Credit to NSX Craze Photographer!:biggrin:

t-bodz

Thanks

t-bodz

Terry

Thank You Sir, That pic is my screen saver right now. The car color looks Rootbeerish but I like it. Driving her an hour out was very enjoyable and made me re-energize how nice NSX's are.

Which wheels!!!? I thought I remember you saying you were looking to borrow a set... But I have to say. The car looks amazing... Truly stunning. IMO these wheels by far look the best and make the car look so bad ass!!!!! Damn!

t-bodz

Holy crap Gil looks awesome... Wheels look good in black :cool:

so did this car sell ? i mean its not on ebay anymore?

that is a sick pic btw

post more pics with those new rims! looks amazing dude!

Back