• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gil's wheels

+1000000000000000!!!!!!!!! Those CF mirrors are the perfect compliment to the rest of my green NSX CF parts.
Cant wait to see them on the NSX. Hell Yeah! Keep up the awesome work!!!!!
=DREW=

All PM's and Texts replied

Update soon! Sorry my project to perform a very well OEM like beast is still under way. I have several projects currently and will be updating soon along with new mods. I should have vids up after a few more details on the car once installed.

The mirrors are still coming a long. Waiting on proper materials has been my hold up on the project.

I just finally broke 2500 miles on the car as a good break in for the motor. Runs extremely well other than the pinched rear valve cover gasket. Since replaced and the small vented smoke gone. lol

Keep posted I am building a larger pic trail.

Thanks

Last edited:
Gil looking good man! Great work so far can't wait to see how the carbon mirrors will turn out once completed.

lord of diy, please update!

Hi Mike,

Car is going through another huge update to keep up with the other Texas owners. Everyone seems to be stepping it up so I will debut the car with quite a bit of updates/upgrades. Lots of new prototype parts cosmetic/interior/exterior functionality components I have been working on. Time has been my biggest obstacle the second half of the year.

Cell pic
1384394573_zps19dea986.jpg

Back together
1384660736_zps4496111a.jpg

Drove her around a little before she goes back on the stands to mock up new parts and check fitment of carbon pcs in production.
ff612e3a-46d6-4863-badc-31944f895e09_zps5aac6361.jpg

Last edited:
Looking forward to it... Your ideas and execution always worth the wait Gil !

Hi Mike,

Car is going through another huge update to keep up with the other Texas owners. Everyone seems to be stepping it up so I will debut the car with quite a bit of updates/upgrades. Lots of new prototype parts cosmetic/interior/exterior functionality components I have been working on. Time has been my biggest obstacle the second half of the year.

My Magnum is also up in the air, due back out to play in the Spring ... dont be shy sharing the new parts around for your UK twin!

Time for a update dude.........

Back