• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Go Pro Camera System Group Buy

Anyone intrested in the regular Go-Pro Hero Wide Motorsports non-HD for $130 shipped in the lower 48 states i have two used units one has seen 1hr of usage and the other about 30 min. of usage. I have all the pieces new in box. Only the suction cup mount was used. All in 99% new condition as 100% would be in the box.

Last edited:
HiJacker-

check pm

Last edited:
This is my first post, so hi everyone :)

I'm also interested in the GoPro Hero HD - but the Helmet version. Could you order this version too?

PM sent.

EDIT:
Sorry - no longer interested - I found a better deal in my country :)

Last edited:
Another PM sent - first one was unanswered.

I want to order the Motorsports HD GoPro Unit, but want to be sure it's shipped out immediately on Oct 26 or just before. I have a track event I'll be at Oct 30-31, and would LOVE to grab some video at the last race of the season. Can we make that happen?

THIS LIST IS FOR THE GO PRO HD 170 DEGREE VERSIONS ONLY
1. WAHOO
2. EIFFEL
3. HIJACKER (expedite shipping)

Last edited:
If it's not possible for me to have it by Oct 29 - then expedited shipping won't be necessary since I will have already missed out filming at the last track even for the year.

Just curious - on the head strap - how adjustable is it?? I ask because my wife wants me to mount the thing to our dog. LOL.

If it's not possible for me to have it by Oct 29 - then expedited shipping won't be necessary since I will have already missed out filming at the last track even for the year.

Just curious - on the head strap - how adjustable is it?? I ask because my wife wants me to mount the thing to our dog. LOL.

It's really adjustable for circumfernce and depth for your head. You may check with the other prime member who ordered the helmet hero from me earlier on this post.

Everyone I was told by go pro that orders will ship out air and be recieved no later than mid/late November and ready for the holidays.

Please ask me anymore questions if you have any questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Last edited:
THIS LIST IS FOR THE GO PRO HD 170 DEGREE VERSIONS ONLY---$260 shipped to the lower 48 States (INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING WILL BE ADDITIONAL). I WILL BE ORDERING THESE AND TRY TO GET THEM OUT ASAP FOR THOSE INTRESTED.

HELMET-(COMES WITH HEAD STRAP & HELMET STRAP PLUS MOUNTS)

MOTORSPORTS (COMES WITH SUCTION CUP PLUS MOUNTS)

IF ANYONE WANTS A MOTORSPORT VERSION AND WOULD LIKE TO ADD A HELMET STRAP---ADD $13

IF ANYONE WANTS A MOTORSPORT VERSION AND WOULD LIKE TO ADD A HEAD STRAP---ADD $13

IF ANYONE WANTS A HELMET VERSION AND WOULD LIKE THE SUCTION CUP MOUNT---ADD $25

I ONLY LIKE TO USE PAYPAL AS IT IS THE MOST SECURE FOR BOTH ENDS AND I DO NOT MAKE YOU PAY THE 3% FEE.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE ONE NOW TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT SHIPMENT AS IT COULD BE A WHILE. PLEASE SEND ME A P.M. WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TIED TO YOUR PAYPAL AND I'LL SEND AN INVOICE YOU OR I CAN SEND YOU MY PAYPAL EMAIL ECT.

1. WAHOO
2. EIFFEL
4. BATMANs (2 of them + 2 bike mounts)

Did you receive my PM?

THIS LIST IS FOR THE GO PRO HD 170 DEGREE VERSIONS ONLY. I WILL BE ORDERING THESE AND TRY TO GET THEM OUT ASAP FOR THOSE INTRESTED. Retail is $300+shipping (see link below)
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/657021-REG/GoPro_CHDMH_001_HD_Motorsports_HERO.html

HELMET-(COMES WITH HEAD STRAP & HELMET STRAP PLUS MOUNTS)

MOTORSPORTS (COMES WITH SUCTION CUP PLUS MOUNTS)

ADD A HELMET STRAP---
ADD A HEAD STRAP---
ADD A BIKE MOUNT---

ADD A ROLL BAR MOUNT---
ADD A CHEST MOUNT---

SUCTION CUP MOUNT---

I ONLY LIKE TO USE PAYPAL AS IT IS THE MOST SECURE FOR BOTH ENDS AND I DO NOT MAKE YOU PAY THE 3% FEE.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE ONE NOW TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT SHIPMENT AS IT COULD BE A WHILE. PLEASE SEND ME A P.M. WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TIED TO YOUR PAYPAL AND I'LL SEND AN INVOICE YOU OR YOU CAN SEND PAYMENT TO MY PAYPAL EMAIL. [email protected]

1. WAHOO
2. EIFFEL
4. BATMANs (2 HD cameras plus 2 bike mounts)

Last edited:
I will no longer need the expedited shipping. However, I like the $250 price point for the Motorsports HD package.

When are you going to request payment and when are these things expected to be shipping out?

I will no longer need the expedited shipping. However, I like the price point for the Motorsports HD package.

When are you going to request payment and when are these things expected to be shipping out?

Send payment to my paypal account

I was told that i should be able to send them out no later than mid November from the Distriutor. I expect i should see them in a couple of weeks.

Everyone that prepaid i recieved your payment on paypal but don't know your screen name. Please attach your screen name on your paypal subject so i know who you are.

This is who i have pre-paid
Eiffel Chin (1 HD Wide Motorsport)-Eiffel
Alain Tsai (2 HD Wide Motorsports and 2 bike mounts)-Batmans
David W Ogburn (1 HD Wide Motorsports and 1 Head strap)-Wahoo

Last edited:
I have placed everyone's order that wanted one.

Thanks,
Joseph

Last edited:
Here's a short clip I made first time out with the camera, just driving around close-by. Haven't got the chance using the high mic sensitivity.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aQZBX0ymk4M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aQZBX0ymk4M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Here's a short clip I made first time out with the camera, just driving around close-by. Haven't got the chance using the high mic sensitivity.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aQZBX0ymk4M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aQZBX0ymk4M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Is the regular or HD version?

Back