• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gold Wheels?

Just curious why there are not more gold colored wheels? I have seen a few, not many. My NSX is red and I am thinking of powder coating my existing iforged wheels gold, either entire wheel or center portion. Any ideas? Thoughts?:smile:

:smile:

1.jpg

12.jpg

16.jpg

29.jpg

I always thought these would look great on a red NSX. BBS F1 Gold

Attachments

• BBSF1 Gold.jpg
    BBSF1 Gold.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 473
Agreed, I buckled under the pressure and just had my iforged powder coated matte black instead of going gold or the potential gunmetal.

I think a lot of it depends on the color of gold and the wheel design. IF i get the RG-D's they will be in gold. However, after seeing the RZ-DF's in person at SEMA in the platinum black I may have to sell a kidney to purchase all the wheels that I want...

Easiest way to pull off gold on red is with a polished lip. The general shade of gold used with polished lip wheels are all pretty similar however doing the full gold could be tough.

I think advans gold is probably my favorite whereas I find rota's gold to look kind of cheap, let alone the wheels quality.

Thanks for photos, has anyone seen all gold powder coated or andonized wheel? I mean entire wheel even the lip.......:cool:

Back