• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gruppe M NSX JH4NA115XMT003073

WOW !!!

Oh my gosh, that is a beautifully transformed car from previous red-black color combination.....but there is something I remember it not having, that the Ebay list also shows missing.

Andy::If you mean AC and TCS..
I know,I forgot all about it and tried to add it but Ebay wouldn't let me since there were bids on it...

Yes this was Brent's car..
I love it but I'm just trying to buy a Ferrari..

Anyone close to Atlanta, Georgia that can personally inspect/test drive this car for sale for me? Else, anyone who has previously seen /driven it? Plse reply by e-mail at [email protected] .

I believe E-bay allows additional comments to be added after bids have started. At least I have seen that on other auctions. You could add a note that there is no AC & no TCS & no CAT (=will fail emissions test).

Thanx, Wes

call me 478-335-2764....
Most people on this furom knows around how much the car sold for.I also think that some people knows Brent and Knows the car and how he took care of it.I also took care of it.I haven't put that many miles on it.If I could I would keep it and buy my new car.
I'm not trying to make money off the car.I just want to try to get some of it back.

Back