• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT-Rom.Kansai Notice

GT-Rom.Kansai will not be posting anymore.

As I have experienced with doing business with Mr. Tamura he is a fairly “my pace” or “leisurely” kind of guy. This is not a bad trait but when customers, regardless of how much money they’ve spent, are not taken care of in a timely manner it makes having an Internet based business more difficult and frankly takes the joy out of it for me, because whether Japanese or English speaking, I get the brunt of the complaints. I have had to make other arrangements as the NSX and JDM community outside of Japan wants and deserves better. I will be going through several vendors/manufacturers here in Japan and am teaming up with Sorcery, RFY (Mr. Yamamoto, he makes and designs most of the GT-One products) and Serious Automotive (a major tuner/custom shop here in Japan, think 310Motoring or West Coast Customs) to improve service. It is not a sleight on Mr. Tamura, his exhausts are probably the best for the NSX as of this post. Probably because everyone has an opinion and PM me if you'd like to know mine:smile:

The previously mentioned companies together with GT-Rom are better equipped and staffed to supply our needs. Our because in the big picture I am a customer as well. I am constantly ordering parts from all over Japan for my personal vehicles and close friends/family in Japan (I live in Osaka and love it) and the USA (Texas and Hawaii). Route-KS, Taitec, ARC, Marga Hills, etc are all easily accessible as before but with a larger network service should be a lot faster. We receive many orders for non NSX parts as well and many other JDM manufacturers are available, such as Blitz, Apexi, HKS, Veilside, Delphi, etc. So if you see it on the net you can buy it.

Also with the help of Sorcery and Serious, auction buying should be available soon. Many folks seem interested and it is not as difficult to buy from Japanese auctions as many people think. It is safe and the items get to us within 2 days. So we can ship very quickly. We put many used parts up on Yahoo for sale. Serious has a major clothes store on Rakuten and Yahoo too. Yahoo Japan that is...

This is not a goodbye just an announcement and notice, mostly due to the feedback from customers and to continue to improve upon the service that GT-Rom.Kansai started back in December of last year. GT-Rom's website is up, GTOneUSA's site is up, and with the help of the above mentioned shops we will be able to supply you in a more professional and expeditious manner and get you anything available on the market here in Japan...short of the center lock wheels used in the GT series races…

Best regards,
Dan Johnson IV
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Thank you DJ for helping me with my GT-One bumper order in the past. You replies have been quick in response. Hope to order somemore items from GT-Rom in the future. :smile:

I had the exact same problem years back, and being put in a bad spot on the front end is very frustrating.

Many of us on prime can appreciate how difficult it is to be all things to all people, while on the back side working through the logistics of procuring JDM parts at minimal margin.

Dan, don't stress it, and thank you for your good service to the community.

Best Regards,

John

The confusion steps from the fact that you respond from the email address '[email protected]', you have represented yourself in the past as working for gt-rom, but now you feign offense when people assume you work for gt-rom, and send inquires to you in this context.

If you're working as a broker for several different companies you should represent yourself as working in this capacity when you post, you should not claim to work for gt-rom unless you work for gt-rom, you should not say, and post, as though you represent sorcery unless you do in fact work for sorcery. Forwarding emails I sent to Sorcery Japan to the gt-rom middleman in Texas does not seem like an ethical course of action, but perhaps I am old-fashion.
dunno.gif

Hope to see you around in the future. Dj was a great person to deal with. Always answered every million questions i threw at him in a timely manner. Not many people over seas do that or speak fluent english.:cool: GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE DJ.... you deserve it....:cool:

Back