• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gt30 turbo or rotted supercharger?

Gt30 turbo or rotrex supercharger?

Hey guys, wondering what your collective opinions are on which of these would be suitable for my application-

- I'd like to create a good street/ occasional track for fun car. Suspension, brakes wheels and tyres are at this point.
- power figure around 350- 400 whp I know this is much less than many choose, but I'd like to work within the oem engine and overall balance of the car. Not how much can I get on oem engine, but what can it handle comfortably?
- I have used NTSC before and disliked it, though I have heard that the rotrex charger is excellent for the s2000, k20 engined cars and my tuner believes would be fantastic for the nsx. I've seen the spoon nsx too and the gt30 seems to be great too.

What would sound better? What would pull hardest to redline as the nsx does standard?

Any other input also greatly appreciated. Thank you

Last edited:
The rotted supercharger will SURELY blow your hair back!:biggrin:

A search will yield MANY a post about the Rotrex supercharger,the GT30 turbo and possibly the rotted supercharger as well.:smile:

I know. . . Bloody typo predictive typing. . . Tried search just wanted something a little more interactive. Looking for the best of all worlds maybe too much so.

The gt3076r is going to give you more area under the curve plain and simple. It will have a lot more power down low. The rotrex is just like any other centrifugal supercharger with a linear increase in airflow that scaled with RPM. More rpm more airflow. So at lets say 4000rpm you will only have approximately half the airflow at 8000rpm. A CTSC would be a better choice hands down for a supercharger IMO.

Back