• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT5 Picture Thread!

My screenshot didn't come out so well. I don't have an HD TV so I wasn't able to get full 1080P resolution:

draw-cars-step-step-kids-1.2-800X800.jpg

happy holidays lol

5o6tt1.jpg

Man we've come a long way.

Attachments

• Pong.jpg
    Pong.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 32
just won the X1 today

adjbbm.jpg

izqe6e.jpg

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rb3Ip7ICg4E?hd=1" frameborder="0"></iframe>

^^ Virtual car envy. :biggrin: If you think his car is hot, you should check out the body of his online avatar girlfriend! :tongue:

In case you didn't see my post in the other thread, 1.05 update fixes the tail lights on the '91 Acura NSX.

Boy the guys at Sony sure did a great job with GT. With the last pictures of the NSX-R I really can't tell if they are real or not. Amazing.

I got the game for Christmas, but haven't really played much yet since we have guests sleeping in the spare bedroom and in the game room.

Also, starting from scratch sucks. I started the license tests- a little pissed none of my Prologue data transferred over to GT5...

P

won the "Roll Over" Trophy tonight.

YES, there really is such a trophy. NO. I wasn't trying to win it. :redface:

DeepForestRaceway.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_1.jpg

Heavy front end damage

DeepForestRaceway_3.jpg

Dhalsim, is that a premium model? It didn't look like one...and...ugh...that damage looks bad.

Here are my latest photos:
1159507466_JZyfS-XL.jpg

1159507207_sUMZW-XL.jpg

1159507769_xEHXY-XL.jpg

The following shots were taken from my replay in the first race of the Gran Turismo World Championship (I saved replays from all races in the series for purposes of taking photos). I really like the way it feels driving from the cockpit view of the ARTA NSX:
1159507850_VJ3mm-XL.jpg

1159507883_9qDsj-XL.jpg

1159508466_aVuJg-XL.jpg

1159508289_RZbni-XL.jpg

1159508460_UYLHJ-XL.jpg

1159508613_EsECE-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Dhalsim, is that a premium model? It didn't look like one...and...ugh...that damage looks bad.

No, not a premium model. I won it after winning the 2 "American Muscle" races I think in the Intermediate section.

Doesn't everyone win the same car??

Back