• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hamptons & the NSX

I went to a pool party Friday night in the hamptons as a good start of memorial day weekend. As I arrive at 1am, party was well under way and I pulled up to this mansion with a 20+ car horseshoe driveway filled with lambos,porsches,f cars,maseraties and endless bmers and benzes as well as drooling sick bikes and choppers. Boy did I get a welcome(all strangers btw). What was so surprising to me was the guys with the $150k plus exotics were killing me with questions like (holy shit what did you pay for that), (omg is that an NSX), (how long have you had it), (how is it on maintenance)etc etc which I'm sure everyone here is used to. By the time it came to leave say 5:30ish A.M. I was almost annoyed with the ?s, lol. My buddy that invited me was like( dude your car is a hit at my party next time com early so you can park it right in front) my response was nex time I'll ride my bike instead.

Having a convertible NSX always seemed to draw praise from exotic non-owners and hate from other NSX owners. Kind of like owning a Veilside NSX.

Agree actually hate from NSX owners is not a bother however quite amusing

Back