• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Has anyone dyno'd an AEM Comptech car?

Has anyone dyno'd an AEM Comptech SC car?

Hey guys,
I am running a high boost kit on a Comptech SC with full exhaust and intake. Feels real good but you can always get more.;)
I am just wondering if the AEM ecu will give me more. I am told thease numbers are as good as it gets.

Current Dyno #'s

364 rwhp @ 8000 rpm
261 rwtq @5400 rpm
peak boost 7.4 psi @ 5000 rpm and holding 6.5 from there

Thanks KGP, that is interesting. So far I would say there is not much difference. Anyone else seen anything with different results?

sahdoot said:
So far I would say there is not much difference.
I don't about that. That person is runing a [edit: <s>6lb</s> ] kit that has comparable numbers to your high boost kit, and the dyno was done at elevation. Another thing you have to factor in is whether or not your dyno machine reults are comparable to FX's dynapacks. The Dynapacks are noted for reporting much lower numbers than many other dyno's. So, in theory at least, that car might be putting out even more than yours. I'd say that qualifies as a more than a slight difference.

Last edited:
Re: Has anyone dyno'd an AEM Comptech SC car?

sahdoot said:
Hey guys,
I am running a high boost kit on a Comptech SC with full exhaust and intake. Feels real good but you can always get more.;)
I am just wondering if the AEM ecu will give me more. I am told thease numbers are as good as it gets.

Current Dyno #'s

364 rwhp @ 8000 rpm
261 rwtq @5400 rpm
peak boost 7.4 psi @ 5000 rpm and holding 6.5 from there

Those are good numbers. Are you using Comptech headers too? Do you have a 3.0L or 3.2L? Mind giving us a comprehensive description of your mods?

-CiaoBoy

Back