• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Has the new owner of my baby showed up here?

My car, through many twists and turns, ended up at Smail Honda in Greensburg, PA. It was gone from the front line after a week or so and I haven't seen it since. I was just wondering if it remained local or if it went elsewhere, and if the new owner has posted here.

I just want to know if she found a good home.

This is what she looked like when I picked her up...and when I dropped her off...:(

Attachments

• 100_0055.jpg
    100_0055.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 393
  • 100_0054.jpg
    100_0054.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 249
  • 100_0061.jpg
    100_0061.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 349
Oh man...

I know how you feel. I've always wanted to know where my first NSX went and how she is doing. I sold her when I lived in Scotland. At the time there were only 13 in Scotland and only 300 in the UK. I've tried posting on the NSX UK boards but no responces.

HAY... black on black with a number plate 111NSX

Oh man...

I know how you feel. I've always wanted to know where my first NSX went and how she is doing. I sold her when I lived in Scotland. At the time there were only 13 in Scotland and only 300 in the UK. I've tried posting on the NSX UK boards but no responces.

HAY... black on black with a number plate 111NSX

Just did a check on the DVLA website and there is no Honda (tried Acura as well) registered under 111NSX. I guess it's either back on a regular plate (although I'd expect 111NSX to only end up back on another NSX) after being sold or sadly written off...... I guess it could be a track car?!?

Fae a Scotsman....

Just did a check on the DVLA website and there is no Honda (tried Acura as well) registered under 111NSX. I guess it's either back on a regular plate (although I'd expect 111NSX to only end up back on another NSX) after being sold or sadly written off...... I guess it could be a track car?!?

Fae a Scotsman....

Ahhhhhhhh...

Thanks Pal.

Congrats on finally selling the NSX. I'm sure it was tough to see her go and I fully understand why you hope she finds a good home.

I sold my NSX earlier this year and keep tabs on her as well. Sadly, I see it's up for sale again (the new owner also bought a 2000 NSX and did not want to keep both). I hope she finds a good home.

Are you going through the same withdrawls that I am? I have an empty spot in the garage (actually and empty parking lift) and it reminds me each day of what once was.

Are you going through the same withdrawls that I am? I have an empty spot in the garage (actually and empty parking lift) and it reminds me each day of what once was.

I absolutely hate it. I finally get the car of my dreams and that's when I suddenly have a bout with responsibility. I can only hope I'm able to do it again someday, but I seriously doubt it.

Although, like what my friends say to console me, "At least you had one for 2 1/2 years. Not many can say that."

I miss her...

Attachments

• 100_0218.jpg
    100_0218.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 344
Yes I'm right here, I picked her up in May. I love her and have wanted her since I was 17 years old. I drove 6 hours to get her. I'm happy to pick up a car that was so taken care of...good job man!

Yes I'm right here, I picked her up in May. I love her and have wanted her since I was 17 years old. I drove 6 hours to get her. I'm happy to pick up a car that was so taken care of...good job man!

Hi Chris (I'm guessing). Thanks for posting. You got yourself a great car there. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. And if you wouldn't mind, post or send some pics of your life with her. I'm glad she ended up with someone who truly appreciates her. My email is [email protected].

Thanks brother.
Phil.

I promise to keep you updated, and will deffinetely love to chat about the car one day. In the mean time, you should try to pick another one up. You were meant to have ONE.....

Hey Phil,
John here down in North Carolina. Haven't gotten back to Pittsburgh to pick up the shirts yet, but my friend who met you to pick them up assures me that I'm going to like them.

Pleased to see that you've located your car! I purchased mine almost three years ago locally here in Raleigh. Talk to and get together with the prior owner often. He is originally from Pittsburgh as well. I agree with your friends...a brief ownership is better than no ownership at all. Hope to meet up with you during one of my visits back to Pittsburgh.

Take care.

I absolutely hate it. I finally get the car of my dreams and that's when I suddenly have a bout with responsibility. I can only hope I'm able to do it again someday, but I seriously doubt it.

Although, like what my friends say to console me, "At least you had one for 2 1/2 years. Not many can say that."

I miss her...

Nice that new and former owners can meet up here. I was very fortunate to be able to talk to both the first and second owners of my car (second owner was the seller). Gave me an even better feeling to know that they are both responsible adults and that the car wasn't tracked or otherwise abused. It also let me reassemble every conceivable service record but not, unfortunately, the window sticker :(

I'm just glad to find out the car went to a good home. It's a little less painful knowing that the car is being treated like the treasure it is.

And you never know...I'm sure I would be the first person he'd contact if he ever wanted to sell it...right, Chris? :wink:

John, it was nice meeting your friend, and dealing with you. I hope you do like the shirts. Hope to meet you sometime.

Thanks all.
Phil.

So how goes the love affair? Did she have a nice Thanksgiving? :smile:

Great you got to find out where she went.

I'm the 3rd owner of mine and found paperwork with the 1st owner's name, so I called him and met at his office. While I was there he found the "Titanium" key in his desk drawer, gave me all kinds of paperwork, the silver owner's book and a leather bra, all he'd forgotten about. I still see him every now and then and it's nice to keep that connection.

Great you got to find out where she went.

I'm the 3rd owner of mine and found paperwork with the 1st owner's name, so I called him and met at his office. While I was there he found the "Titanium" key in his desk drawer, gave me all kinds of paperwork, the silver owner's book and a leather bra, all he'd forgotten about. I still see him every now and then and it's nice to keep that connection.
I am also the 3rd owner of mine and also found service records and contacted the 1st owner. He was pleased to hear from me. He was glad to hear the car was still around and doing well.

What are you getting her for Christmas??? She used to be fond of CF :biggrin:.

I now see a for sale thread for it! I'm thinking evil thoughts here about selling the house and living in the car. How sick would that be? To sell and buy back a car within a year's time. :eek:

Back