• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. Picked up my very first NSX a couple days ago. '01 Spa Yellow NSX-T, bone stock w/10,000 miles on the odo. Actually the car was posted for sale on NSXprime by a super nice gentleman that took great care of the car. Anyway, the car is absolutely awesome, and the more I drive it, the more I like and appreciate it (beyond my expectations). So if you see a yellow '01 driving around Front Street in Issaquah, gimme a shout out. Oh from time to time I might also be driving a red '70 Roadrunner with a black fiberglass hood around town, but clearly the NSX is my preference :wink:

Albert

Thanks. Definitely planning on it. I want to get set up in the tunnel to listen to the cars go by. Trying to decide which exhaust set up to get :)

Welcome to the family!!!.. I live up the hill in Renton, I am in Issaq all the time...If I see you I will make sure to say "Hey" :)

Last edited:
I just wanted to say that I love the book your avatar came from. A friend of my wifes bought it for us when we had our child, and it provided quite a bit of amusement.

Congrats on your purchase!

Congrats and welcome!

Hey, I just purchased and joined prime too. Congrat's on your new ride!

I like seeing all these NSX owners in the Pacific NW. As I previously noted I am building a home in Sequim WA and will look forward to meeting other prime members sometime in the spring or summer 2009

Ahhh, YELLOW, very nice.:wink:

Congrats!! and Welcome. I see your coming to the meet this Sat. Look forward to the introduction.

Chris from Tacoma

I just wanted to say that I love the book your avatar came from. A friend of my wifes bought it for us when we had our child, and it provided quite a bit of amusement.

Congrats on your purchase!

Thanks, yeah some of those instructionals had me rolling!! :biggrin:

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Look forward to meeting some of you this weekend! :)

Steven, Lavender Fest this weekend in Sequim...their biggest event of the year! :smile:

What are you going to do when your a 1,000 miles away.

Back