• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

hello!

just saying hi again to everyone. nothing really special here. im still learning how to navigate this site, and i dont know a lot about NSXs in particular, but wanted to post anyway.....

but yeah just saying hi :biggrin:

Hello, Aubrey!

This is a very dude-heavy site, so I'm glad to see that you are stiking around for awhile. The occasional female perspective is a breath of fresh air.
:smile:

haah thankyou! its nice to see that i am welcome here still despite my lack of absolute nsx wisdom :rolleyes: hehehe

Good Morning! :) The cool thing about the NSX is that it is as easy to drive as an Accord. And its pretty low maintenance. Guys like low maintenance women also...ha ha :wink:

Aubrey,

I would be happy to teach you all aspects of the NSX ownership experience.
History of the vehicle, proper shifting, drifting, waxing and even the subtile nuances of the oil change. We can have a drink and debate several important topics such as:

1) Conventional vs synthetic oil.
2) Weight reduction. (not you of course)
3) Forced Induction
4) Chassis lubrication.
5) Fluid leaks.
6) Supercharging vs. Turbocharging vs. Stoker.
7) Tire compounds.
8) F/IC vs EMS.
9) Paint Correction.
10 Tall vs. Short oil filter.

If all this seems a little confusing and overwhealming, don't worry; I'll be gentle.:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Oh sh!t, I think I hear my wife calling me........gotta go.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

just saying hi again to everyone. nothing really special here. im still learning how to navigate this site, and i dont know a lot about NSXs in particular, but wanted to post anyway.....

but yeah just saying hi :biggrin:

Hi! Glad we haven't chased you away yet. :wink:

Good Morning! :) The cool thing about the NSX is that it is as easy to drive as an Accord. And its pretty low maintenance. Guys like low maintenance women also...ha ha :wink:

I would have to disagree there... (and my wife does, too).

• Stiff pedals
  • No power steering
  • Notchy shifter
  • Hard to get in / out
Other than that, it's great!

haha im low maintenance which would make an NSX perfect for me! :biggrin:

Just checking in to say HI :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Welcome, Stick around and stay a while.

We will entertain you with our stories....Promise!:tongue:

I am also typing hello.....but at the same time flexing,and wearing a baseball cap so as to hide my alopecia.................:redface:

Last edited:
Hi! Glad we haven't chased you away yet. :wink:

I would have to disagree there... (and my wife does, too).

• Stiff pedals >Yeah the clutch pedal can be a little stiff, but it depends on what type of clutch you run.
  • No power steering >Electrinic Power steering assist is available in 1994+
  • Notchy shifter >Funny I never felt like the shifter was "notchy" I think my wife's Z is much worse
  • Hard to get in / out >If you are young like Aubry, then she is probably limber...
Other than that, it's great!

haha im low maintenance which would make an NSX perfect for me! :biggrin:

Excellent answer!

1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif

Hello!

On another note - I miss MiamiMermaid... how is she?

Last thing I read was that she was looking into NSX #2.

God, I hope it is!

Go to her facebook and figure it out......does it really matter? Dont turn this into a singles, or horny married men thread ok? Treat her more like a sister in the conversations, and it should be ok.:cool:

Back