• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

hello!

I'm tempted to post pictures of Aubrey and her "wide" hips.... But I'm trying to keep this thread focused on the NSX. God I'm so tempted...

You can go to her facebook, and see all you want. Reminder, this is a NSX forum. I am sure there is a "this girl is smoking hot" website, where you can post photos and comment as much as you like. I think its great Aubrey is here to discuss cars and such too, but I know where this going.......:frown:

You can go to her facebook, and see all you want. Reminder, this is a NSX forum. I am sure there is a "this girl is smoking hot" website, where you can post photos and comment as much as you like. I think its great Aubrey is here to discuss cars and such too, but I know where this going.......:frown:

Brent I don't understand what's got you upset? I know it's an nsx forum but this is also off-topic. I know Aubrey and she's a genuinely great girl, she can handle a few unwise comments here and there too. She has a thick skin and knows who to ignore and not to ignore. Guys have been pretty respectful on this site so I don't where you think "this thread is going". She's here talking to us and you are saying "go to her Facebook." She's not some photo, she's a real person. Hopefully she doesn't have to pay a price because she's attractive?!

Last edited:
it's the interweb ....

hey woah im not tryin to start problems here!:confused:

actually i am a 55 year old fat man with a mustache and a pony tail. JOKES ON YOUUUU!!!!! :

Well then you're right up davidf's alley. Haha

Glad to hear from you again Aubrey! I voted for you (oh, about 12 times....:smile:). Was about to abandon this worthless site, but now that I see you are (almost) a regular, I'll stick around :wink: Cheers! Jay

Theres a beautiful one that just went up for sale in Lexington, I'm so bummed out as that's where I spend my weeks and found out a week too late. If you're in the market I would check it out!

If you get tired of off color remarks then just come back with a different name but make sure to stick around, plenty to learn on here.

That one in Lexington is a beauty - I believe it is spoken for at this time - and headed for the Virginia Beach area ----- stay tuned.... :wink: Jay

So, Aubrey, what do you drive now? Anything special in the past?

i am sadly still carless. the scum bag body shop didnt total my car because they wanted the business. 8k in work on my little 6k car. i hate autoshops. they sniff paint all day, must make them a little coo-coo. no offense if any of you work in one! lol im just a little irritated they still have my baby.

I would call your insurance company and tell them if they dont total the car out your gonna nit pick the thing and make them wish they had totalled it out.

and if you ever need anything let us Prime members know your not an owner of an NSX but we would make an exception just for you.

you need to go to NSXPO this year to say hello to everyone in person.

hey woah im not tryin to start problems here!:confused:

Not a problem from you, just some of the males. I was trying to protect you, but as he said you have "thick skin" so I will bow out, and let it go. Goodluck, and I hope you get a car soon.
P.S. You should have an option whether the car is to be repaired at that price, call your agent and raise hell. :smile:

Brent I don't understand what's got you upset? I know it's an nsx forum but this is also off-topic. I know Aubrey and she's a genuinely great girl, she can handle a few unwise comments here and there too. She has a thick skin and knows who to ignore and not to ignore. Guys have been pretty respectful on this site so I don't where you think "this thread is going". She's here talking to us and you are saying "go to her Facebook." She's not some photo, she's a real person. Hopefully she doesn't have to pay a price because she's attractive?!

I am not upset, but everytime a female member is on Prime, certain guys hound them to death and try their flirting game on them. Was looking out for Aubrey. The facebook was mentioned because she posted the link in her post, and maybe that would satisfy the "curious" members. This is a pretty big family on Prime, and I was trying to prevent the unappropriate comments. :cool:

Sounds shady but why is the body shop making the decision to total or not. That's the insurance company. And There are no scumbags there. They are decent hard working companies looking out for their clients. Always.

Tbrent you should have seen what Aubrey put up with on local forums. Comments about boobs and if anyone got laid yet, etc. It's nice of you to look out for her but for the most part prime members are really good. This is a surprisingly good forum outside of wingZ. LOL

Back