• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello!

Hello I am a fairly new NSX owner and I heard of this forum from another NSX friend. I am from Honolulu Hawaii and I am only 18 years old. Now I know what most of you are thinking (Rich spoiled kid and his parents bought him his NSX) lol no no. I purchased my NSX on my own with my hard earned money. I am a mechanic at a local tuning shop called Endless Garage. Anyway enough about me. I own a 91' Black NSX and a Civic hb recently featured in HCI and a few websites.

Enjoy the pics

-Aaron A.

DSC01043.JPG

DSC01045.JPG

aaron1.jpg

aaron3.jpg

How the hell did you afford to do a civic and purchase an Nsx at eighteen on a mechanics paycheck? Assuming you would have only got your license at 16! Been working since you were 6?!

Welcome aboard, nice cars!:)

Welcome to the site.
As you will find out, there is a wealth of information here.
I also have a Black 91.

I wasn't thinking spoiled rich kid, but I do remember how I was at 18 - hopefully you are more mature than I was. I'm sure you will take care of it.

Nice photos :)

Many NSX's in Oahu?
I fly in from the mainland every year to race Outrigger Canoes. Can't say I have ever seen an NSX on any of the islands.

ajnsx said:
How the hell did you afford to do a civic and purchase an Nsx at eighteen on a mechanics paycheck? Assuming you would have only got your license at 16! Been working since you were 6?!

Welcome aboard, nice cars!:)

Our Garage Builds cars from the ground up for customers that want to go all out. Basically they pay to play and they play hard. Yeah I got my liscense when I was 16. Working and driving since I was 13 :D

I also own a 00' F-150 for off road and a 02' suzuki gsx-r1000 that a stunt on.

b.gill said:
Welcome to the site.
As you will find out, there is a wealth of information here.
I also have a Black 91.

I wasn't thinking spoiled rich kid, but I do remember how I was at 18 - hopefully you are more mature than I was. I'm sure you will take care of it.

Nice photos :)

Many NSX's in Oahu?
I fly in from the mainland every year to race Outrigger Canoes. Can't say I have ever seen an NSX on any of the islands.

People say I'm more mature than my 19-36 y old friends.

Wow I use to race in the reggattas for Koa Kai but I'm way to young to have ever raced against you.

Aaron, nice to see another local NSX owner here on Prime. There are a few of us on Oahu here on Prime. I know exactly where your shop is and now that I know that you work there I might bring down my NSX for some baseline dyno runs. My friends audio shop used to be accross the street from you. His name was Samson with the White TLS. We are both PimpLux members. Anyway, I would love to meet up with you and check out your NSX and Civic and whatever other project cars you have at your shop.

b.gill said:

Many NSX's in Oahu?

There are quite a few NSXs on all the Islands. Oahu alone probaly as at least 2 dozen or more. Maui has at least 6 including the Turbo Midnight Purple one. Steven Lee from this forum might be the first Oahu NSX owner to get a Factor X system installed.

ChrisK said:
Aaron, nice to see another local NSX owner here on Prime. There are a few of us on Oahu here on Prime. I know exactly where your shop is and now that I know that you work there I might bring down my NSX for some baseline dyno runs. My friends audio shop used to be accross the street from you. His name was Samson with the White TLS. We are both PimpLux members. Anyway, I would love to meet up with you and check out your NSX and Civic and whatever other project cars you have at your shop.

Cool! I would be happy to meet you and check out your NSX. So far I know 5 local NSX owners (Chris, Rob, DJ, Duane, Tommy). Maybe we can have like a Mini NSX cruise on a Sunday.

I'll keep my eyes open for you guys next time I'm in the neighborhood.

I know we didn't race each other. I'm with Lanakila from Redondo Beach.
We'll see how Molokai goes this year.

Have fun with the X!

Back