• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help on an NSX in Oklahoma

It looks like i found a nice nsx in Oklahoma. Any local nsx owner in or around Stillwater, OK who can help me checkout this car, please private me a message, or leave a note here with your contact info.

If you know of a good acura dealer for doing a pre-buy inspection, please let me know too.

Thanks,
Tom

Don Carlton Acura in Tulsa would be my choice for an inspection. Their number is 918 664-2300. Ask for Terry or Ryan and request that Darren perform the inspection.

These guys are really terrific. If you know when the car will be in for the inspection let me know and I will check it out as well. Stillwater is about and hour and a half drive from Tulsa. (I think the only Acura dealers in Oklahoma are in Tulsa and Oklahoma City.)

Norm G

I second what Norm suggests. Don Carlton Acura has a great NSX tech there. I just had my snap righ issue taken care of there, as well as a new clutch and timing belt / water pump. This is a good source for the pre-purchase inspection. When I did my pre-purchase at the Acura dealer in Iowa, I also had them run a compression test. Another $100 or so, but I though it was worth it.

If you can get it to Tulsa and have Norm look at it, you will get a very thorough independent opinion from him. Trust me, I purchased my NSX out of state site unseen based on Norm's recommendation and have had no regrets.

Back