• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Here's my White ONe..

Nice looking car. I have to agree with everyone else and say type-r wing is the way to go with your car. Just my .02 cents though. Btw what side skirts and rear valance are those?

<B>Lime Green NSX</b> : Good on you for defending him but he did ask in his first post: "what you guys think?". I think everyone has been honest in their comments without being overly harsh.

Very nice cars...I must be in the wrong business, because there are a bunch of big time players on here. :(

octechgeek said:
just finished with the exterior moods...what you guys think?
Not intended to trash but constructive comments since you asked - the paint doesn't quite match & the WW rear spats have their typical really poor fit (not installer problem, those components simply don't align properly: when the side is aligned the rear cannot).
I also have to agree with others in that the wing is not my personal taste.
The overall general "look" is appealing however - I've always liked the white/black combo & your wheels are an excellent complement.

Meeyatch1 said:
Very nice cars...I must be in the wrong business, because there are a bunch of big time players on here. :(

What are you talking about "Mr. I've got 9 Cars in my garage"????? :tongue:

comquat1 said:
What are you talking about "Mr. I've got 9 Cars in my garage"????? :tongue:

Hey now....they are not all actually parked in the garage at the same time. I am just a po' brutha trying to make it in the world. :D

Meeyatch1 said:
Hey now....they are not all actually parked in the garage at the same time. I am just a po' brutha trying to make it in the world. :D

po' brutha with nine cars! :tongue:

I have had the same problem with my car when people see the wing on it JGTCwing. They say take it of but then when you see it next to other NSX's you notice how good it actually looks. to me a Stock NSX does not look all that great but to others it does, I am surprised that some of you don't trash that color of the NSX they got. But I am sure some one has.

I can't wait to see this comment.

( I like the car but I don't like it in red you should have got a black one)

Awesome nsx bro, the color combo looks great.

P.S- My cousin is getting a 350Z and was wondering what body kit and spoiler is on your 350Z?? Would appreciate it! Thanks

Back