• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hey Guys Im back

shawn110975

Suspended
Hello, Nsxprime I decided to come back to Prime, missed it since I sold my last NSX, I thought I didnt have anything to offer everyone, plus my endless lawsuit from a previous Business partner, customers bouncing checks, buying NSX parts for customers then they change their mind and the parts sit on the shelf had to sell them for less just to make something back, theft, lawyers milking me for over 6 years I gave up sick of the cess pool called Tampa. Moved to South Dakota for a better christian life, wife pumped out our ( 4th ) child, snowed for 10 months of the years couldnt take the cold. moved back to Tampa.people heard I am back, and since I have been in tampa this past 9 months have fixed 18 NSX's. Im still a Computer Consultant and am about to open up my first Fix/Break electronic service because I am old now and cant wiggle under cars like I use to. Since the NSX's are still in my life and I am still fixing them for fun I guess I can come back and offer my help to NSx owners. I still have tons of parts that I have horded over the years.anyway just wanted to say Hello to everyone and that one guy.. the only negative mark on my feedback score.... that guy that I have his engine block pm me with shipping address. I am am thinking about buying a NSx again here shortly. either a low mile 92 coupe seen one on ebay for 77,000 wiht low miles. or the new one I have a guy that I can get one for a real good price.sorry for the rant but those who know me can honestly say yeap.... thats Shawn... thats how shawn types LOLcan post pics of all the NSX i have been working on since I have been back if anyone is interested in my crazy ass pics.have a great weekend Prime. p.s can someone update me on what been going on late? is LUD around? what about RSO34 or Tbromley? -Shawn -

welcome back shawn.

Good to have you back Shawn! I recently came back to NSX prime as well, from about a 3-4 year hiatus.

My nsx is currently under the knife in shawn’s hands before I relocate to SoCal in less than 2 weeks. He’s doing great work. She’s almost ready for the cross country drive.

Last edited:
here we go... cant log in daily, checking 40 messages from other members going thru them now, im sure your is in there somewhere. thanks.

Glad you are back Shawn. Sorry about your other troubles, hopefully things are better now.

Chris

makin babies is hard work.....

Welcome back man, prime been very quiet without you.
Still got your 92
85665D03-0977-40AE-9A37-CD0195FA50C9.jpg

Now this is cool. Welcome back Shawn. Finding myself coming back to Prime more often lately too.

Tim Bromley has been even more rare around these parts than a universally-attractive grille in a Japanese new car showroom.

Andy,

Tim retired, sold his NSX and moved to Florida. Haven't heard from him in a long time.

Welcome back Shawn.

Yay, glad you are back Shawn, sorry to here about the bull shit, customers put you through. Looking forward to seeing what you are up to.

Back