• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hi everybody. New HAPPY owner from Argentina

Hello to everybody!!

My nam is Rod, and I´m located in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I was looking for, and also saving for this car for way too much time. Finally, last year, I had the chance to get my best set of keys and made my dream come true. I got a 92 Sebring Silver Coupe.

To Argentina, only 15-20 were imported with both Acura and Honda badge. Mine is H as you can see. It had 105k kms when purchased in November, and I started doing some work on it. The most complete was a detailing job. I will be making my own buil project thread as to start sharing its progress and asking for a lot of information and help since my intention is to get a final car like you guys have in the States. Most of yours are my model to follow, either for the rims or suspension setup, exterior parts or even performance upgrades. I´ve been reading a lot here but there´s always sth new to learn so I want to also thank you also for this forum. You guys have no idea how much help this forum represents when you are in a country with such a few of these cars and when it´s SOOOO hard to get proper information or even worts, parts, from Honda dealers.

I hope you like the car!!

293586_408012105944521_1856389586_n.jpg529956_3993534396447_2024514602_n.jpg735954_404683776277354_888313602_o.jpg

Welcome, I'm Rod also.

Very cool to have you aboard from Agentina.

There is a 92 Sebring Silver Coupe just a bit north of me. Made famous by the "Wolf

¡Felicidades!

Te recomiendo que vives con el coche "stock", como es, por unos meses, antes de cambiar cualquier cosa. Quizas decidirás que no necesita cambiar nada en absoluto. El NSX es fantástico, todavía "bone stock"!

Congratulations on your purchase.
May you enjoy your NSX for many years to come
Jim

thanks everybody!!!

Honestly I love the way it looks oem, but having seen yous with Stacys, rear carbon spoiler, rims, etc, I see it can be improved in performance and the way it looks. But nothing to complain about the car as it is now!!

¡Felicidades!

Te recomiendo que vives con el coche "stock", como es, por unos meses, antes de cambiar cualquier cosa. Quizas decidirás que no necesita cambiar nada en absoluto. El NSX es fantástico, todavía "bone stock"!

I concur :D

I hope you will be able to fight off the temptation to modify this nice example, I like the car a lot!

Last edited:
i like your taste. enjoy her. :wink:

Back