• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HOLESHOT FILMS New website / New direction!

I just wanted to post up my new website in case anyone was interested in checking it out. Not trying to sell anything, just making some progress with my small business and wanted to let some of you car fanatics know. Over the last few years, I have been fully producing a DVD and got some really good feedback from a distributor I was working with in California. They told me a few things I needed to work on and I took their constructive criticism in a positive way. At the begining of 2006, I decided to go in a new direction with my business. First I went with a new name, "Holeshot Films" and a new vision with how I want to film. I also brought in a good friend of mine, John Woellner to help out, so I'm not doing my projects solo anymore. John built our awesome new website and helps out with filming as well. We also got some new high end film and editing equipment which allows us to now have good Hollywood / Independent Film type quality. This is an exciting new time for me and I can't wait to see what the spring brings! Please take a look at our NEW website and you will get an idea of what Holesot Films is about. Enjoy the little demo video we have looping to see a snipit of what our DVD will have in it. We also have a few other plans for footage in our DVD, but I have a few things I want to keep classified for now. Our DVD will not just be a bunch of crazy and exotic cars running around, although that will be half the fun!

http://www.holeshotfilms.com/

Also, feel free to sign up on our message forum (link on our website) for discussions and we will also keep you posted as we progress and have a DVD available. Thanks guys! Paul Daniels -FROG-

Back