• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Holiday Party in NJ this year?

I was just wondering, I havent gone to one yet and NY is a bit of a drive after a long day of work...Can we bride Larry for an event in NJ?:biggrin: I know it's early, just wondering.:wink:

Damn,

just when I thought I was done for the year......:):):).

Anyway, I am working on it, and am planning a Northern, NJ or just over the NY border holiday dinner. The plan will be consistent with last year, second Saturday in January(19th).

I will post once I figure it out:).

Regards,
LarryB

Last edited:
Can I donate to make sure it takes place in....lets say, Central Jersey:biggrin: Maybe Mr. Vince will throw down:biggrin:

Damn,

Anyway, I am working on it, and am planning a Northern, NJ or just over the NY border holiday dinner. The plan will be consistent with last year, second Saturday in January(12th).

Regards,
LarryB

Hey Mike, Let's have it at your house. Then there is a 50/50 chance you'll attend. :biggrin:

Hey Mike, Let's have it at your house. Then there is a 50/50 chance you'll attend. :biggrin:

Ouch :biggrin: It's tough, I work like 60-65 hours. Sat's kill me. Friday work, work till 9, go out, wake up for work on saturday 9-7 ish:frown:

Damn,

Anyway, I am working on it, and am planning a Northern, NJ or just over the NY border holiday dinner. The plan will be consistent with last year, second Saturday in January(19th).

Regards,
LarryB

But I thought the 2nd Saturday was the 12th :biggrin:

But I thought the 2nd Saturday was the 12th :biggrin:

Picky Picky:):):). It was orignally the 12th, but it looks like we will have it on the 19th, THIRD Saturday, I just have not figured out where.

Regards,
LarryB

January 19th sounds good to me. I'm supposed to get a little "fiber to the knee" (arthroscopic surgery to fix some torn cartilage in my right knee) on January 3, so by the 19th I'll be driving the NSX again, assuming no snow on the ground that day.

Frank

Greetingse everyone! I've never been to the holiday dinner but unfortunately I can't make it this year either. I am taking a little vacation and will be away. I hope everyone had a great holiday season so far.

Cheers.
Simon

Damn,

Regards,
LarryB

How about western CT.... it's far more cental to the NE, than NJ??

-Wick

Back