• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hope this pic shows up!

It looks like a video game car....
Is that good thing or bad?:)

You could use the rectangle LEDs on the LED website I listed in the DIY write up, but I don't think they would fit in the blinker section.

JD,

The LEDs are just AWESOME! Nice work! I'd like to do it but looks to complicated for me - I'm worried that I might screw-up something. :D

Great JOB!

jagtiger said:
JD,

The LEDs are just AWESOME! Nice work! I'd like to do it but looks to complicated for me - I'm worried that I might screw-up something. :D

Great JOB!

LOL!! You sound like me... :D

Bump.

You mind posting a pic of the tailights with just the parking lights on? Also, I am curious why you chose to use a different LED assembly for the turn signals.

Would have PM'd but assumed others might be curious as well.

92NSX said:
I thought we didn't like our cars being called a Vette? I just realized how much like them those look. :eek:

HAHAHA!!! You are right!! They kind of resemble the C6 rear lights. :smile:

jdnsx said:
I was worried about the "aftermarket look" until I installed them and noticed that they match the OEM light bar perfectly. I believe the OEM incandescent and the LED light bar sort of miss match.
After seeing them in my car for a while, I believe they look more OEM than the OEM ones did.:)

Congratulations!

The job looks FANTASTIC! I love it!!! :biggrin:

LED are the way to go! I think it does match the OEM!

I will try this on one of my cars... I want to go with the rectangular type to make them the same as the OEM incandescent size

I actually would never have thought about doing this if you hadn't have posted this... Thanks!

White94 said:
How do they look with just the headlights on?

Pretty please?

I had the pleasure of seeing these lights in person at NSXPO 2004; pictures unfortunatly dont do them justice :wink:

How do they look with just the headlights on?

What about filling up each side w/ LED's? instead of circles or whatever just fill it w/ LED's so that its just a huge rectangle that goes from the back up lights to the turn signals?

Or even above the turn signals in that 'fang' sort of thing put some up there for when the turn signals are blinking?

what do u guys think?

-electro

Here is a pic with just the lights on. It doesn't look that much different compared to the brake lights. There are three LED's out but that's my fault, I cut a wire on the board when doing some more fab work.

Attachments

• P3060164.JPG
    P3060164.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 914
Back