• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HOT! gaugeART Video Gauge Adapter

Can this read fuel pressure as well?

I'm guessing since it displays whatever parameter you elect that AEM reads, you would need to install an electronic fuel pressure sensor and then log it to the AEM box; then configure the gaugeart to read that parameter.

This thing looks awesome; bummed I just stumbled across it- as I am already putting something similar together in my car and would have liked to try this out. $525 is STEEP though, plus you have to buy a navi pod and a display screen. After it's all said and done, it will be more than $1k for an interface control box and display screen. . . when a simple racepack could be had for close to that same price. looks awesome though, cant wait to start seeing this installed.

Yes, it can. Simply add an AEM 0-100 PSI or 0-150 PSI sensor. We completed a NSX last week that has this, oil pressure, and oil temperature sensors added.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm guessing since it displays whatever parameter you elect that AEM reads, you would need to install an electronic fuel pressure sensor and then log it to the AEM box; then configure the gaugeart to read that parameter.

This thing looks awesome; bummed I just stumbled across it- as I am already putting something similar together in my car and would have liked to try this out. $525 is STEEP though, plus you have to buy a navi pod and a display screen. After it's all said and done, it will be more than $1k for an interface control box and display screen. . . when a simple racepack could be had for close to that same price. looks awesome though, cant wait to start seeing this installed.

The nav pod is not required if you are looking for a less expensive option. Inexpensive screens are available on Amazon for $100-200 and can be mounted above the clock. In addition, if you have a in dash navigation system, it can also display on this if it has an available video input.

Yes, it can. Simply add an AEM 0-100 PSI or 0-150 PSI sensor. We completed a NSX last week that has this, oil pressure, and oil temperature sensors added.

- - - Updated - - -

The nav pod is not required if you are looking for a less expensive option. Inexpensive screens are available on Amazon for $100-200 and can be mounted above the clock. In addition, if you have a in dash navigation system, it can also display on this if it has an available video input.

For practical purpose, you would want the gauges in the nav pod closer to eye level vs down low on head unit.
At high speeds you will find it far from motivating to take your eyes off the road let alone to look down low at a head unit.
(all depends of purpose-looks or to actually use gauges while tracking)

If you need a screen, I have one barely used posted here on prime.

updated gaugeart:

I designed this1^^^^ because I felt it would be easier/more practical to see red than worry about numbers/degrees of heat.

updated gaugeart:

I designed this1^^^^ because I felt it would be easier/more practical to see red than worry about numbers/degrees of heat.

Woah man that is really good i like the bottom one waaay better is this one shared because i will or i would use that.

Koodos man really really good job!

Woah man that is really good i like the bottom one waaay better is this one shared because i will or i would use that.

Thanks & I don't mind sharing.
Taking off lf600 and other brand logos, OKI-BOY NSX etc. won't be a problem.

Chris:
Re: Adding fuel pressure sensor to AEM EMS, I am doing this with the AEM 0-100psi sensor. I'm planning to wire the FP signal input to pin A19 (which I understand is an available 0-5V input), which I think will then be output through the serial cable as ADR14. Is this correct?

Last edited:

Here you go.
I included spots for temps to be displayed digitally under oil & coolant temps.(recommended by Chris)

Gauge and displays are uploaded on the gaugeart site if you would like complete files for download.

Last edited:
Here you go.
I included spots for temps to be displayed digitally under oil & coolant temps.(recommended by Chris)

Gauge and displays are uploaded on the gaugeart site if you would like complete files for download.

Thx alot man. This is just awesome and def will be in my nsx ala ghost!

"OKI-BOY"s gaugeART setup with a custom gauge design he created. Oil pressure and oil temperature sensors were added to the AEM EMS to display these parameters on the gaugeART screen:

I have AEM EMS, apart from oil pressure and temp sensors what other sensors do I need to have the following displays? AFR Boost Oil Temp Oil pressure Water Temp.

Video with clean gauges:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z35-YHmL99Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I have AEM EMS, apart from oil pressure and temp sensors what other sensors do I need to have the following displays? AFR Boost Oil Temp Oil pressure Water Temp.

Wideband O2 sensor(s). Everything else, the AEM EMS already is reading from factory sensors (except the oil temp and pressure sensors you already know you need). If you run more than approx 10.9 psi of boost, you would need a different MAP sensor since the stock one can't read past that. But if so you probably already have it.

Last edited:
You are correct - the gaugeART can display any sensor that the AEM EMS already has. The only sensors would need to add would be if you want to read a pressure or temperature (like for oil) that the EMS does not already have.

- - - Updated - - -

Video with clean gauges:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z35-YHmL99Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Looks awesome, thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
So,

I got My GaugeART installed. The stack gauges work fine, when I download OKI's image, and Design, I get nothing. is there something I need to do to my EMS to get it to work, or do I need to change the settings in the designer window.

Sorry if this is a Short Bus Question.

Last edited:
Back