• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hot Import Nights (Boston) 4/30/05

I am going to HIN this weekend in Boston and was wondering was anyone else thinking about going? I won't have my NSX, just going to spectate :redface:

index_01.jpg

index_02.jpg

index_03.jpg

index_04.jpg

index_05.jpg

I only saw one NSX inside and got a chance to meet the owner. Here are some of the pics of his NSX. I did see a red NSX outside with what looked like some SSR rims...not sure if the owner posts up here but the car was real low.

SOS front bumper and hood
4319HIN_Boston_007-med.jpg

4319HIN_Boston_003-med.jpg

4319HIN_Boston_008-med.jpg

Note the subwoofer that is in place of the glove compartment
4319HIN_Boston_004-med.jpg

CTSC and white powder coated engine covers
4319HIN_Boston_009-med.jpg

Last edited:
:eek: What you think of the subwoofer ?

My friends took 3 first place trophies and a 1 second do you have any pics of the grey 360 and red stradale that was there ?

Acura NsX Pilot said:
:eek: What you think of the subwoofer ?

My friends took 3 first place trophies and a 1 second do you have any pics of the grey 360 and red stradale that was there ?

The subwoofer was professionally done and looked very nice. It was made out of fiberglass and painted black. Wonder how it would feel to sit in the psgr side with the music all the way up :tongue: Here are the pics of the Ferraris :cool:

4319HIN_Boston_001-med.jpg

4319HIN_Boston_002-med.jpg

Last edited:
FramerJohn said:
The MDM under the hood says its one of Mitches customers. How was the show?

Despite the rain that didn't want to end :mad:, The show was really nice. It was hard to move around because there were SO many people there. Hard to take pics to since it was so dark. Those looking for some eye candy, missed out on this one big time!! :wink:

4319HIN_Boston_011.jpg

Couldn't see a thing - I had to go home and get my night vision googles - the pic of the Ferrari and the girls must have been taken before the show because they turned off all the lights - except for the bathroom that is - :smile:

rae said:
Couldn't see a thing - I had to go home and get my night vision googles - the pic of the Ferrari and the girls must have been taken before the show because they turned off all the lights - except for the bathroom that is - :smile:

Did you happen to see the red NSX that was parked outside? It was next to the entrance and in the first row of cars.

rae said:

That photoshoot was actually after the show.

The white NSX in the very, very poor picture is a beautiful car to see in normal light. The engine has been modified by MDM with a Hi-output comptech supercharger, larger injectors, welbro fuel pump, NOX system, custom guages with tach/pill set-up, lots of custom chrome and powder coating to name only a few items. The car is lots of fun to drive and is truely a very nice show car. :smile:

Back