• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hottest Member on NSX Prime

Re: *Hottest Member on NSX Prime*

Perry,

I knew I'd find you here! :biggrin:

I vote for Wingz - the new mr hottie???haha :biggrin:

Dude how are you! You know the cruises aren't the same w/o you! Of course I'm sure you don't miss the cold and snow .. LOL

Sorry it's not really hijacking as he is voting for me:biggrin:

I don't consider myself old (but then again, neither did George Burns!), and I even participated in the Hottest Girl thread (by posting a pic of my wife and I), but please,enough with the stupid "chick" threads. I agree with a lot of the "older" members here, this is not the Mustang Forum.

hahaha I see the old men are getting offended. Go back to where you came from wha wha wha. hahaha...

Someone should start a senior citizen thread. Best discount stores for seniors.

Dude don't sweat it this is Off topic which is anything else not NSX related just like the moderator lists in the definition of Off topic.

For some reason people that aren't moderators want to tell you what should or shouldn't be posted. If the mods aren't closing your thread then it's not inappropriate and they don't care.

They know this of course and take it on themselves as they feel the site is going down by people amusing themselves and having a good time. So they actually seem to look for these threads and disrupt them.

I argue with them because it's fun ,but that conflict gives others a bad taste. I guess in some ways that makes me as bad as them , but I can live with that :biggrin:

I just went through this tread again to look at those that are in favor of this type of thread versus those that are not too keen on this type of thread. Look at it yourself regarding how long the pro/con have been on this site. It's really quite interesting.

It really makes me wonder:

1. Are these new owners?
2. Are they just new members?
3. Are new owners/members a different demographic/psychographic?
4. Those that are around a 1,000 posters are really quite different than those that are less than the less than 100 posters.
5. Are times changes, image of the site changing, requiremnets of the site changing?
5. et. al.

For me personally, I've always been here for answers to questions regarding my car(s), a good laugh about my car(s), learning more about my vehicles, technical information, how I could improve my car(s), and a good laugh in general. I owned my first NSX when I lived in Europe and didn't know about this site. There were only 300 NSX cars in all of the UK and I never saw another one. When I came back to the US, I had another NSX and a fellow NSX owner introduced me to this site.

Please understand, I am not trying to make value judgement or make any type of social commentary. Just my observations.

Sorry if you think I am hyjacking the thread.

I may be younger than you or older (im 35) and not smart enough to land a great job, but I am a new owner and new member and I am very grateful to own my NSX, but you know thats why we put this silly stuff in the "off topic" catagory.

I don't consider myself old (but then again, neither did George Burns!), and I even participated in the Hottest Girl thread (by posting a pic of my wife and I), but please,enough with the stupid "chick" threads. I agree with a lot of the "older" members here, this is not the Mustang Forum.

hey ken whats up. My name is ken too, I have a silver NSX also. maybe we are seperated twins? NAH... anyways, I just wanted to say that maybe we think a chick with an NSX is better than a chick with a girlfriend (both hot of course) We are certainly not voting on men here, we are waiting for the ultimate reply. Its all about dreams right..the power of dreams, honda nsx motto isn't it?

hahaha I know this is an off topic link/thread. Its great to know there are some down to earth guys/gals in here. Not everyone wants to crunch numbers and talk about how boring life is while their wife is banging a youngster like me. hahaha I kid.

Anyhow, I saw a great thread here of old men peeping at youngsters posting up young ladies. hahaha... just wanted to give boys and girls on this site the same rights.

Boys post some pics even if its and accident waiting to happen. hahaha.. I'll defend you. And ladies show these old perverts whatcha got. Myspace sites welcome too BUT no spam its gotta be yours..

hey ken whats up. My name is ken too, I have a silver NSX also. maybe we are seperated twins? NAH... anyways, I just wanted to say that maybe we think a chick with an NSX is better than a chick with a girlfriend (both hot of course) We are certainly not voting on men here, we are waiting for the ultimate reply. Its all about dreams right..the power of dreams, honda nsx motto isn't it?

Umm a chick with a GF is better. :biggrin:

gay_thread.jpg

As a chick, I'm all for it.
....and since Prime membership is mostly male, I'm guessing "Hottest Member" was referring to someone of the male persuasion, so... yeah.

Let's see the pics, fellas.
Clothing optional, of course. :biggrin:

Here ya go LA.

Baby picture
boobs.jpg

Now the full grown MACK:wink:
1203716861.jpg

Mr. Handsome! WingZ what's your ethnicity??? You look mixed like me:cool: :biggrin:

Sum pics o' me:rolleyes:

Attachments

• n720851227_480608_59.jpg
    n720851227_480608_59.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 246
  • 3734649C.jpg
    3734649C.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 222
  • 1171092612_l.jpg
    1171092612_l.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 278
Mr. Handsome! WingZ what's your ethnicity??? You look mixed like me:cool: :biggrin:

Sum pics o' me:rolleyes:

Dang Blade you make me wanna go to the gym and I just got back .. LOL

Well if I'm mixed mom never told Dad:wink:

Nice shots with the honeys. Playa playa:cool:

OK. I'm usually one to skim and then (for the most part) skip over this kind of thread. I like the "Hottest Girl Ever...." one b/c I can stay up to date on which celebimbos are "hot" right now without actually watching any of their work. :::shrug::: I'm picky. What can I say? Give me Sara Ramirez any day and I'm happy.

My comment about posting pics was strictly smart ass b/c I didn't figure anyone would actually do it.

That being said... WingZ, you're freaking hot!!!
....And I mean that in the most superficial, I'd watch you take a shower with a smile on my face kind of way... and I'm so glad I can say that to you and know that not only will you not get offended but, you might actually be flattered. :biggrin: :biggrin:

OK. I'm usually one to skim and then (for the most part) skip over this kind of thread. I like the "Hottest Girl Ever...." one b/c I can stay up to date on which celebimbos are "hot" right now without actually watching any of their work. :::shrug::: I'm picky. What can I say? Give me Sara Ramirez any day and I'm happy.

My comment about posting pics was strictly smart ass b/c I didn't figure anyone would actually do it.

That being said... WingZ, you're freaking hot!!!
....And I mean that in the most superficial, I'd watch you take a shower with a smile on my face kind of way... and I'm so glad I can say that to you and know that not only will you not get offended but, you might actually be flattered. :biggrin: :biggrin:

You should see how I glisten when I get out :wink:

Blade??? Where you at man? I'm getting the male and female vote. I guess that makes me Obama you and Clinton ... LOL

Lame

You should see how I glisten when I get out :wink:

Blade??? Where you at man? I'm getting the male and female vote. I guess that makes me Obama you and Clinton ... LOL

LOL, I'm used to it, trust me...I make friends (that's sarcasm) where ever I go:rolleyes:

Oh, the girls you see me with: 1) is my Sister & 2) is Friends G/F. Trust me, I'm no player or stud. I spend so much time working and training in the gym I don't have much of a life :redface:

jeez all you guys with sand in your vaginas should go click on other threads if this one is too immature for you. I personally feel that I am the hottest member. In fact, I feel that I am the hottest member with the hottest member.:biggrin:

It's offtopic. just put him on your ignore list as needed.

Back