• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hottest NSX Quarter Finals: Synth19 (Orange) versus 3.5LNSXR (red)

Synth19 (orange) or 3.5LNSXR (red)

• Synth19 (orange)

Votes: 106 48.8%
  • 3.5LNSXR (red)

Votes: 111 51.2%

• Total voters
This poll result is making me crazy.

lol ....its your contest:confused:

Well someone has to go against stormrider and someone has to go against vrooom. I was going to setup storm versus vrooom and have the winner go against the winner of this. But if it winds up being within a vote or two I can split it up and have that matchup happen and hope there is more clarity there.

Idk though a win is a win even if it is by 2 votes. Mikec587 only lost to eac by a few votes too. I don't want to start making all these exceptions.

You guys chime in. Including owners.... Do you want to

A) storm versus vrooom and the winner to face the winner here or

B) If it's within a 2-3 vote margin split this up and have one guy go against storm and one guy go against vrooom then those two winners meet.

Last edited:
In any race, poll etc to the finish a tie is a tie and a loss or win is what it is. That includes whether it is lost but one vote.

In the event of a tie you can set a sudden death whichever owners car reaches a certain amount or the highest amount in a several days period would move forward. 2 days or even at most a week.

The issue with the polls even though this is a first trial mode is there was never a set time period on cut off like a group buy. Also it isn't STICKIED. All the polls at many times was all over the thread pages unless you did a search for those specific or were bumped to stay at the top. Hopefully on the next voting these are at least set in place or similar to.

In any race, poll etc to the finish a tie is a tie and a loss or win is what it is. That includes whether it is lost but one vote.

In the event of a tie you can set a sudden death whichever owners car reaches a certain amount or the highest amount in a several days period would move forward. 2 days or even at most a week.

The issue with the polls even though this is a first trial mode is there was never a set time period on cut off like a group buy. Also it isn't STICKIED. All the polls at many times was all over the thread pages unless you did a search for those specific or were bumped to stay at the top. Hopefully on the next voting these are at least set in place or similar to.

I agree a sticky would be helpful. Well I did say end of the month for this one so let's wait and see what happens.

Since there is no real prize except for bragging rights, a win is a win regardless of the spread.

Hope this is tied on Oct. 30th so my vote will be the tiebreaker. :tongue:

When i sell my NSX I'd say, "My NSX was voted the second best looking RED NSX on NSXPRIME" = it adds value to my car, thanks TURBO2GO! :D

When i sell my NSX I'd say, "My NSX was voted the second best looking RED NSX on NSXPRIME" = it adds value to my car, thanks TURBO2GO! :D

Oscar at least 3 people have mentioned to me that they settled on buying an NSX after seeing some of the pics of the best NSX's on the hottest threads!

3.5LNSXR.... very tough car to beat. To come in second to that is pretty good I say. Your car is awesome man. One of my fave's for sure.

Michael Mao's red twin turbo NSX is featured in the December 2012 issue of SUPER STREET. But his NSX didn't survive the RED voting as he only got like 20 votes. Maybe he needed a better photographer? :eek:

Last edited:
Michael Mao's red twin turbo NSX is featured in the December 2012 issue of SUPER STREET. But his NSX didn't survive the RED voting as he only got like 20 votes. Maybe he needed a better photographer? :eek:

Photography has a lot to do with it in these contests. I won't deny that. I think 3.5LNSXR is winning with fairly poor photos compared to other better done photos. Clearly though synth also has some better and some worse photos.

Last edited:
Yes I am declaring 3.5LNSXR the winner. I PM'ed him but with no reply. Trying to get better photos for his title bout against Vroooom. That is what I am waiting on.

Whoa .... Vrooooom vs 3.5 ...... yikes, Vrooomm is just alone on a different Class, is going to be epic!

Whoa .... Vrooooom vs 3.5 ...... yikes, Vrooomm is just alone on a different Class, is going to be epic!

Well 3.5 has an advantage in the engine department. I mean... its a blown 3.5... Plus some like the more stock looking cars. This car has beaten Synth's which is no easy task.

So we will see what happens.

I am going to make a thread with all the category winners and their photos and Lud will make it a sticky and put it on the main prime page too. Lots of people will see the winners of every category. It's going to be an awesome thread.

Yes I am declaring 3.5LNSXR the winner. I PM'ed him but with no reply. Trying to get better photos for his title bout against Vroooom. That is what I am waiting on.

He is Rarely on here. I'll text him now.

Source the latest I can wait on this is the 20th of December, otherwise I'll have to use existing pics. I want to wrap this up before end of the year. If you can expedite it would be appreciated.

Back