• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston area breakfast Feb 3rd

One thing I forgot to mention to you guys, Scene Lifestyle is having another car meet soon on Feb 22nd on friday 8pm at Wings Pizza and Things.

Address:
13420 Tomball Pkwy, Houston, TX
(281) 260-9464

It's always a pleasure to have you guys there so if you can make it there it'd be great =]

I should be able to make that one. Here you go northside - a local one!

One thing I forgot to mention to you guys, Scene Lifestyle is having another car meet soon on Feb 22nd on friday 8pm at Wings Pizza and Things.

Address:
13420 Tomball Pkwy, Houston, TX
(281) 260-9464

It's always a pleasure to have you guys there so if you can make it there it'd be great =]

Hey! That's just down the street from me. I'll get mine cleaned up and see some of y'all down there!

Oh, Costas, as mentioned before, you got skills dude! Great pics!!! :biggrin:

Still need source for rear hatch scoop, any help? Went to website of name on it with no results,,,,,,,,,Help please........:frown:

Still need source for rear hatch scoop, any help? Went to website of name on it with no results,,,,,,,,,Help please........:frown:

Ojas is right. Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. Gerry used the stock frame/housing. I don't know who his supplier of the lexan or scoop was. I do have his # somewhere, but haven't spoken to him in at least a year.

Ben

Back