• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston area breakfast Feb 3rd

Thanks to those of you who came out. It's always good to see familiar faces again. Too bad the weather did not cooperate to allow for a bigger turnout.
Nice to meet you Anita. Nice to meet you Charlie. For you northside NSX'ers, you've got a northside mechanic that is available to you guys.

I want to thank Costas for coming out and taking pics. He will log on eventually (after "cleaning" up our cars) to post pics. Can't wait. :smile:

Now off to get ready for some football!!

Sorry that i didn't make it out! Long night, which began with me hitting a big ass bump in the road which ripped my inner wheel well fender liners out! So now there is some serious rubbing going on, need new liners, and prob. bent the two front wheels! So when i finally reached my friends bar to watch the UFC fight, got a lil' hammered and overslept this morning. Hopefully i will make it out to the next meet.

Jay

Rahim, if it does work out tomorrow I still need to bring my car to houston in a week or so for header install. If your still intrested in the shine spoiler I'll bring it.:smile:

Yes sir I want the lip. I went to the meet with my Xb:biggrin: hoping to get it from you. But call me when you are coming to houston and I can get the lip from you.

The meet was fun, it was nice to see everyone. Can't wait to see the pictures:cool:

Rahim

Pics turned out great, I'm in the process of editing them right now and will have them posted soon. A big thanks to the especially warm welcome from everyone =]

ok here they are :)

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

there's a few more pics on here
http://digitalremix.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=12453&g2_page=1

and if you like the shots of your car, feel free to send a small paypal donation to [email protected] so i can start buying lighting equipment :redface: hope you guys like'em =]

Last edited:
Damn Henry!!! Your car looks totally wicked!! No wonder you won that carshow!!! The other widebody looks sweet too......:cool:

Great pictures.

Henry - The widebody looks incredible.

Scott - I see the Stoptechs! Nice!

Man I should have drove the Nsx. :mad:
Matt I see you got your new avatar.
Costas let me know if you are up to do a PS with my nsx, PM me.

Thanks
Rahim

is henry car the red one with the widebody kit and decals on the side fenders? whoever it it is, god damn it looks mean!!! makes ferarris look like blocks!!

Socery Full Widebody Kit <-- does that come in the NA1 also?

Last edited:
Hey guys what time did you go out to Uptown? I rolled by chacho's aroung 9:30 and everyone was goooone. Looks like the shoot came out nice though, I'll try again next time.

Henry's is a NA1. the sorcery is for an 02 and up front end. Who makes the rear hatch and scoop on the other widebody? It looks awesome...:cool:

The silver on the left and the red on the right are the only NA2 cars there. ALL the other cars were NA1.

attachment.php

Not a bad turnout considering the weather. Sorry that I (as usual) had to leave to get go work and missed (again) getting in on the photo action...!!

BTW, who is Lotus_Esprit? He has no PM capability and, as an owner of 2 Lotus Esprit's and Vice President of the national Lotus Club, I'd like a word with him....

Dennis

One thing I forgot to mention to you guys, Scene Lifestyle is having another car meet soon on Feb 22nd on friday 8pm at Wings Pizza and Things.

Address:
13420 Tomball Pkwy, Houston, TX
(281) 260-9464

It's always a pleasure to have you guys there so if you can make it there it'd be great =]

Back