• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston - It's that time again - Happy Hour - ideas

called in sick at work. so ill be heading over there after all . can you guys include an address so that i can just put it in my navi.

1. Matt_337
2. adrenaline_nsx
3. Zishan
4. Guttiensx
5. 1TITENSX
6. Fastrunner
7. Aamir
8. Jeff
9. nsxr097
10. arturo801

See ya later today

Btw, I did not drive the NSX today but it is back up and running thanks to Z. Started it for the first time in almost 3 months 2 nights ago

it is back up and running thanks to Z. Started it for the first time in almost 3 months 2 nights ago

No problem, glad to help. And thanks for the sushi.

Btw, my NSX is still down. Minor problem, but I have 2 flats. One I'm fairly confident is just the valve stem. The other I fear maybe the 3 piece wheel leaking air. :frown:

But I will still be there in my daily beater. :smile:

Don't let the rain scare any of you away.

I should be there right before 5pm (if traffic cooperates)

I definitely liked the gathering in Houston. Way different when compared to Houston import meets. This was more relaxed and everyone just seemed cool. Thanks guys. A good friend of mine (vince aka Jew shots) would like to take some proff. pics of all the nsx’s around the Houston area. He’s real good friends with some STUPID beautiful models; maybe some time in sept or nov we can meet up around the Houston or Baytown area.

Ill post some pics of the gathering on 7/10 :biggrin:

Matt thanks for pulling this together again. Sorry for the short visit, but I did enjoy seeing and visiting with everyone.

shortNSlowX - welcome back and congratulations on your new purchase! :wink:

damm i was ready to go then it started pouring, I didnt want to drive it in the rain since I just washed it the day before.:mad:

Back