• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How far can you throw this spear?

This is the best I could do!!!:mad: Anyone get 535???

Attachments

• high score.jpg
    high score.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
Aaaah!!! So close, 534.987!!! I am determined to get 525!
You already did:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think it is impossible to get 535. The programmers just made up that top list to piss us off. Funny how it has not changed one bit in 3 days.

red_MM_nsx said:
I got 539.322 (only it was on a foul!). The best I managed before I got tired of it was 532.
Sorry bro, foul doesn't count :( I got 555+ on a foul.

-awais

Netviper - I was thinking the same thing. How do we know this isn't a joke. All of us playing this game, how many throws combined is that.....thousands?? One of us would have definitely hit 535. I think it's BS

aaaahhhhh....alomst!!!

Attachments

• almost.jpg
    almost.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 429
jadkar said:
aaaahhhhh....alomst!!!

That score should keep you hooked for a while. Just like Vegas with two pinapples lined up and the third pineapple stops only one click away from a big win.

534.988 is the closest I think so far......are we pathetic or what:confused: :confused:

I quit!

Hell on wheels with a foul though! Should have photochopped it to really mess with you guys. :D

Attachments

• spear copy.gif
    spear copy.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 397
Re: I quit!

KGP said:
Should have photochopped it to really mess with you guys. :D
That would've been far too easy to detect, as we would expect your name & score on the high score board! ;)

Torture. :mad: :D

Attachments

• spear3 copy.gif
    spear3 copy.gif
    53.5 KB · Views: 337
Ah, too much time wasted. Here's a new challenge. Forget the longest and go for the shortest. It goes quicker too. I got 4.192. (.02 default doesn't count)

I find funnier to try to get the worst throw!

0.02 :D

Oops! Didn't read your post Jlindy...

OK I'll try to best your worst score! ( or to worst your best score? or to worst your worst ... :) )

Last edited:
Alright, so apparently you have to press down at about the palm tree to the left of the hut and then release as close as possible to the end of the bottom rock?

533.575 is the best I can do so far.

Last edited:
534.763:

Attachments

• damnedspeargame.jpg
    damnedspeargame.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 284
effer said:
Got it! 3,866 !

Ha, just got 3.677. I totally suck.

How do you guys save it as a picture and put it on prime?

Back