• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How far can you throw this spear?

White94 said:
Alright, so apparently you have to press down at about the palm tree to the left of the hut and then release as close as possible to the end of the bottom rock?

533.575 is the best I can do so far.
Count the steps. Just as his foot comes down for the sixth step, as close to impact as possible, and maybe ever so slightly before will give the the right launch angle (slightly above the lower lava). The rest is when you release. Get the first part right and low 534's become routine, along with an occasional high 534. Just can't figure out the diff to make 535.

Thanks KGP! I'm back for round 2 so we'll see how it goes.

jlindy said:
How do you guys save it as a picture and put it on prime?

1. Press the "Prt Scr" buttonon your keyboard to the right of F12 (on mine anyways). This copies the image to the clipboard.
2. Open an image program like Photoshop, MSpaint, etc and paste it in (Ctrl-V)
3. Resize the image to less than 800x600 pixels AND less than 100kb. Save as whatever.jpg
4. Upload image using the attach file window below where you type your replay posts.

Done!

OK, No longer can I stand the soothing sounds of the waves, crickets and the guitar.

FWIW, my best results came from trying click down exactly on the 6th step, and release just a bit after the 8th. (thanks KGP).

Good luck all. I am hoping to see NSXPrime on the leaderboard, but am resigned to the fact that it won't be me that puts it there.

Attachments

• whatever.jpg
    whatever.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 139
Boy, I definitely like trying to get the lowest possible score, it does go a lot faster. I just got 3.129! I wish there was a way to cancel the throw when you know it isn't long enough to speed up the game when trying to achieve the longest.

Anyone get over 535? It really might not be possible, but hey, may as well keep on trying. It's better than working all the time.

It still works.
I would think the way this thing works (programed) is simply based on time between mouse clicks. In the monthly highs we see CLoudZerO has all but one of the hight scores, which appears to be a perfect socre. I'll bet CLoudZerO used a simple piece of software that allows a macro function for mouse clicks, with the ability to change time intervals between clicks in 100ths of a second.

Back