• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many GT one exhaust are in the USA

How many of the GT One systems made it and are on cars here in the States?
Also how many different versions are there? What is the most popular and which is the best? I was told only 10 in the states but recently here on Prime with the exhaust threads I have noticed quite a few people with the GT one exhaust and it seems to me that it is more than 10.

There's definitely a lot more than 10.

Go to this website to see the different versions

http://www.gt-rom.net/gtrom/e_index.htm

Click on NSX and scroll down to see all of the different options

The most infamous version is the 5.1.
There are some on here that have the Titan, N1, N1 V.2 Ti (Vancehu, me), V.4, and V.5 with the valve control (Turbo2go)

I have the GT ONE N1 Titanium like Vance. 12lbs and idles like stock:biggrin:

I had one till this morning. A local NSXer came down and pick it up around 3:00 am at my shop:eek: I'm sure I'll miss it since it is no longer obtainable.

My Bel Canto will do the trick:biggrin:

Treasure your GT-One, they can't be obtain any more, all versions.

Vance what's the closest thing out there to the Titanium N1? That exhaust is perfect to me. I love having all the weight savings yet sound like stock while cruising and idle.

Route KS or ARMs engineering.

They have couple items that are GT-One wannabes. They are similar but not produced in the same factory as GT-One.

I have the Oringinal Gangster "GTONE TITAN EXHAUST MUFFLER Ver1(NA1)"

15lbs of Pure Titanium... Vance, "Don't Hate" :biggrin:

img004.jpg

nsx512.jpg

Mike

Last edited:
I have the Oringinal Gangster "GTONE TITAN EXHAUST MUFFLER Ver1(NA1)"

15lbs of Pure Titanium... Vance, "Don't Hate" :biggrin:

img004.jpg

nsx512.jpg

Mike

Hey Mike that's the same one I have don't you love it! 0 drone baby:biggrin:

I have a v5.1

Bought it from a NSX Prime member that got rear ended. Fixed and sounds great!

I have a Ver 5.1, that survived a crash as well... :smile:

GT-Rom GT-One Ver5.1 Titanium, Baby !!!

I was very lucky to get the only one that made it into the U.S.A; at least that's what I was told by GT-One USA. And on a SC'd NSX, it has a very different sound than on an NA NSX. And it only weighs 14 LBS (as weighed at Driving Ambition).

57.jpg

exhaust1.jpg

exhaust2.jpg

exhaust3.jpg

exhaust4.jpg

enginebay.jpg

Last edited:

im sure i could get another one, if i really wanted to. you should be able to, with your connections

Last edited:
im sure i could get another one, if i really wanted to. you should be able to, with your connections

It's not about connection. It's about legal matter between GT-ROM and their venders. If you know how to get GT-One outside of GT-ROM.

Last edited:
Hey Mike that's the same one I have don't you love it! 0 drone baby:biggrin:

That's right... I especially like to hear the GTONE TITAN EXHAUST MUFFLER Ver1(NA1) with my fujitsubo header with the windows rolled down. :biggrin:

Mike

Back