• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many have regretted?

Selling your Nsx?
I'm in a binding position and must sell mine and I'm already regretting it!
How many of you have done so?
Have you bought another one since and was it hard to find a nice Nsx that compared to the one you sold or was there a ample supply of them to choose from? Or should I say affordable NSxs to choose from?
Money makes the world go round I guess and it sucks when you gotta give up your baby to earn funds to only turn around and buy another one months later - at least this is my plan!
Has anyone on here sold there nsx due to a financial hardship then turned around and bought the same car a few months or years down the road when funds arrived? That would be a cool story to hear :)

what restaurant you opening up btw...good luck. theres alot of nsx's in houston but like none for sale lol.:redface:

I regret selling my first 92 Comptech Supercharger NSX. It was due to financial issue. Everything was in great condition from the exterior to the interior to the motor. Matter fact it was in excellent condition. It was well taking care of by me. That was back in 2004-2005 when i sold it and still to today i still miss it. Anyways, sometimes you got to do what you got to do, life goes on :smile:

Enough about me, Damn Marcus business ain't that bad that you have to sell you baby huh???

I regret selling my first 92 Comptech Supercharger NSX. It was due to financial issue. Everything was in great condition from the exterior to the interior to the motor. Matter fact it was in excellent condition. It was well taking care of by me. That was back in 2004-2005 when i sold it and still to today i still miss it. Anyways, sometimes you got to do what you got to do, life goes on :smile:

Enough about me, Damn Marcus business ain't that bad that you have to sell you baby huh???

Sad to hear but surely you have kept in touch with the new owner?
No, business is good just not good enough to fund the sign shop and the start up of a restraunt. Restraunts take a minimal $250,000 on average just in build out etc :/ my investor bailed out on me literally they day of deal closing...
So yes, I gotta sell the Nsx and all my other toys but I guarantee you I will buy another within 8-18 months from opening the restraunt! I will start saving $ day one the restraunt shows a profit or my other company has enough extra cash flow to buy another "co vehicle" ;)
You know anyone looking I posted her on Nsx prime tonight :/

what restaurant you opening up btw...good luck. theres alot of nsx's in houston but like none for sale lol.:redface:

You know I've heard there is 15-20 yet I drive mine every single day all over the galleria area / greater Houston going to see clients and I only see @ 1 a month maximum. Just saw a yellow one on Washington ave near my shop last week.

Sorry to hear of your situation. Keep your head up, and stay in contact with whoever buys your car. I ended up buying back my first car from the kid I sold it to because I missed it so much.

I regret every single day that I sold my NSX. I sold for financial reasons and still get a knot in my stomach when I think about it. I think the biggest problem is trying to find one as clean as I previous owned.

I'm thinking someone should create an NSX version of organ donor cards. Sellers can look at the card and feel warm and happy inside instead of sad. Maybe there can be some unwritten understanding that presenting the card affords you some driver's seat time from an NSX's current happy caretaker. We buyers need you sellers. :) Which reminds me, it's time to bump my NSX wanted post this weekend. TGIF (almost).

I regret every single day that I sold my NSX. I sold for financial reasons and still get a knot in my stomach when I think about it. I think the biggest problem is trying to find one as clean as I previous owned.

Sorry to hear that John. Maybe you can help me with a photo shoot of mine sometime. I've seen your work, and it's pretty impressive.

You know we can help ya find one when yer ready :smile:

Sorry to hear of your situation. Keep your head up, and stay in contact with whoever buys your car. I ended up buying back my first car from the kid I sold it to because I missed it so much.

That's great you got her back. Cool story. It takes $ to make $ in this world so selling the Nsx to help start my new endeavor will be worth it in the long run. I will surely buy another!

Sorry to hear that John. Maybe you can help me with a photo shoot of mine sometime. I've seen your work, and it's pretty impressive.

Anytime dude, you just let me know!

You know we can help ya find one when yer ready :smile:

Oh Im looking everyday, but realistically will be 6 months to a year before I pull the trigger. I need to stop by soon and catch!

Sorry to hear your situation. The only thing I regret is how long it took me to buy one.

I miss mine quite a bit, but I think I miss the comradere of fellow owners and the friends I made even more. I know that I will buy another NSX some day so no regrets on selling so far. Great memories last a lifetime.

I am not sure I will be able to find as nice of an example next time around but I will be sure to take my time and wait for the right one to come along. You just have to be willing to travel to wherever the right one is located and have your money in hand.

Best of Luck!

This car is me and my fiancée hobby. It really is. We don't drink, go out, party etc in fri and sat nights. We go eat out somewhere then literally just drive @ town windows down jamming music etc. we LOVE this car and she will be missed daily but I've got to use the funds to make more funds so.... :/
I will buy another I guarantee. I drove a Acura TL today as my Nsx window was getting fixed and Acura have me the TL as a loaner for one day.
I was expecting the TL to compare because it's 20 years newer and should be far advanced. It wasn't even close! I couldn't believe how much better the Nsx performs, handles, sounds and feels!
The Nsx is unbeatable IMO!

This car is me and my fiancée hobby. It really is. We don't drink, go out, party etc in fri and sat nights. We go eat out somewhere then literally just drive @ town windows down jamming music etc. we LOVE this car and she will be missed daily but I've got to use the funds to make more funds so.... :/
I will buy another I guarantee. I drove a Acura TL today as my Nsx window was getting fixed and Acura have me the TL as a loaner for one day.
I was expecting the TL to compare because it's 20 years newer and should be far advanced. It wasn't even close! I couldn't believe how much better the Nsx performs, handles, sounds and feels!
The Nsx is unbeatable IMO!

I also had a TL loaner while my NSX was in the shop. Boooooring! Comfortable but utterly uninspired drive and way too many buttons. None of the purity or simplicity of the NSX.

I also had a TL loaner while my NSX was in the shop. Boooooring! Comfortable but utterly uninspired drive and way too many buttons. None of the purity or simplicity of the NSX.

My Nsx has been my first Acura so I just assumed surely 20 years later they would have put all or at least some of there amazing qualities of the Nsx in all there cars.... Not.

The NSX is the funnest car I've had the pleasure of driving in my 40 years, which is why I am so crazy about the car. I just started daily driving one, and it is an awesome experience. I'm sorry to hear that you're selling yours. You're going to miss it very much, I'm sorry to say. Hope you'll be back in one not too long from now.

Sorry to hear. :frown:

Maybe we can start a thread for Primers willing to be foster homes for those selling but would like to eventually buy back at a future time. This would of course have to be a gentlemen's agreement that the seller has first dibs and of course there would be no obligation on the buyer's part that it would indeed re-change hands in the future. Wouldn't want to get into legal issues here on how this would work (rights, costs, etc.), but just sayin' that there might be kind souls that would be willing to buy an NSX with an understanding that it might be feasible to have it revert.

Yeah, I know, crazy idea with all kinds of potential pitfalls but also possible benefits . . . .

I regretted selling my first one because the second one was a nightmare. Don't regret selling it at all -- though it was perfect when i sold it.

Prices seem to be going up, so that's another reason to hold on to her.

I regret selling my S2000 back in the day when I went to buy a house, that now is worth less than I bought it for :cool:...

I think about selling the X all the time because it's just pure cash... and I would like to have a nicer, newer DD (versus a 1995 Corolla)....... but everytime I take it out, being supercharged, test pipes & lightweight clutch, blip the throttle and endorphine rush that's better that most (though not all) sexual experiences. Deffinetly can last longer too :rolleyes:

Last edited:
they always come back

and since they never sold those upgrades with the car they just put them on the new NSX they just got.

recycle guys no need to buy a new NSX-R wing when you have your old one sitting on the shelf in your garage.

those 5K brakes since you reinstalled the OEM brakes back on the car before you sold it all you need to do it put them on your new NSX.

those rims that were an EyeSore all those years with out an NSX now are on your new NSX so it was all worth it.

LOL

they alway come back.

good luck on your adventure dont worry you will be back in another one

Back