• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many miles do you have on your NSX

BladesNSX said:
I have about 0.0000000000006 of a lightyear on mine...

I am curious to see if Ken (NSXtasy) will do the math here cuz I am sure I am off since I probably added too many zeros:p

Since a lightyear is ~5,869,713,600,000 miles, I guess that means you have 3.52182816 miles on your car. Yes, I believe you added too many zeros.

Last edited:
mbartlett4 said:
Since a lightyear is ~5,869,713,600,000 miles, I guess that means you have 3.52182816 miles on your car. Yes, I believe you added too many zeros.

AAARgh.....okay you made me do the math....lol

hmm....hold on..

I guess its somewhere around 0.000000016th of a lightyear?

Come on now.....go easy....I'm not a math whiz:confused:

But this comes pretty darn close to my milage for my '91:D

And I did it without Ken's (NSXtasy)'s help...yaaaaaah4me!!!!

See....thats Ken below:D

spockear.jpg

Last edited:
mbartlett4 said:
Soooo you're close to 94k miles?

Right ON!!...hmm...yeah thats alot of miles. But I take really good care of her guys...Honestly:D

Wait...I forgot...this is the NSX furom. You guys don't frown on fellow NSX owner's who enjoy putting lots of miles on the NSX, unlike other exotic owner's out there:rolleyes:

Tony Kiley said:
I have 1301,100 miles on my 91 NSX. Just curious if anyone has me beet. No major engine overalls, just 3 clutches and three sets of tires and some new paint.

The typo on the mileage is real easy to spot but no one here caught the 3 sets of tires, I am gussing the it would be more like 13 sets ???:D

Oh, I have 64,000 on my 91.

Briank

beets and carrots

i have 166k miles on my 93 X. still running as smooth as i remember it.

i've slowed down the miles i put on it so i don't think i'll be reaching 180k for a few years but i don't have any doubts it will age gracefully and without much problems.

jbum

Re: Re: How many miles do you have on your NSX

Briank said:
The typo on the mileage is real easy to spot but no one here caught the 3 sets of tires, I am gussing the it would be more like 13 sets ???:D

Oh, I have 64,000 on my 91.

Briank

I think when he means "sets" as it 4xtires. So in the time he has had his car he has had to replace all 4 tires on 3 different occasions. I would have thought he would go through more tires than that; however, every since I replaced my H&R springs and stock shocks with Koni Shocks and Eibach spings, my tire life has dramatically improved.

Hey SebringSilver, I'll drive it for ya if you are too busy ;)

My Sebring Silver has 48.5K and she needs a rest!!

Jay

91 silver/ivory
89 accord
73 roadrunner

Hey NetViper, mine just hit 77K two days ago as well. I am going to keep her forever or at least till I hit 150-200K.......

mbartlett4 said:
I think I have a pretty good start. I purchased my NSX in late June of '03 and just made an appointment for my 15k. The actual mileage to date is 15,245.

If you don't drive it, why have it?

How did you drive 15,245 miles in 2 months?

jmjrdh1 said:
Hey SebringSilver, I'll drive it for ya if you are too busy ;)

My Sebring Silver has 48.5K and she needs a rest!!

Jay

91 silver/ivory
89 accord
73 roadrunner

If you EVER want to sell that NSX, call me...I am dead serious. I have been looking for a silver/ivory for 5 years.

I know of a '91 here in town that only has 15,000 on it.

To mason@tirerack

I will absolutely let you know first when I want to sell the car. You are the first person to ask me that, so you get first dibs. I just bought it so I will probably keep it for a few years then move on to a Silver Targa .

Jay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Sebring Silver

Funny you should drive only 3K in such a large amount of time. I have an interesting question?

How much did it cost you to own the car for the 3 years? In other words, what did you pay for it minus what you sold it for?

If you are not sensitive to a deeper question, what did you buy it for and subsequently sell it for?

I'm guessing you lost very little $$

Jay
91 silver/ivory
89 accord
73 roadrunner

mason@tirerack said:
What color? Any idea why so low?

Red/Black the car came though a dealer that I was working at about 2 years ago, at that point it had only 10K on it and was a one owner car. The new owner is my ex girlfriend's, Dad's friend...or something like that LOL. He has had the car for about 2 years now (I believe) and is now selling it from what hear. Asking $35,000 with aftermarket wheels and stock otherwise. If your interested PM me and I will get more info for you...or if you're in a generous mood and want to get it for me LOL. :D :p :D

sebringsilver'91 said:
my 91 model has 26,000. i need to drive it more but just can't seem to find the time.:(

I have a 91 and it's at 94.5k now... Too bad you are too far away, if not I can help you putting more mileage on yours :D

mason@tirerack said:
If you EVER want to sell that NSX, call me...I am dead serious. I have been looking for a silver/ivory for 5 years.

Why not just make one?

hey jay, i lost my butt on the deal with the black X. i got where i was just ready to dump it off... i paid 33 for it and sold it for 33 but, i'd put comptech headers, exhaust and bypass pipes on it as well as a set of ssr integrals... call me stupid i guess :p it was time for her 2 go....:rolleyes:

Back