• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How many owners in the state of Arkansas?

Today my local dealership called me to ask where I bought my OE 02 sensor I had replaced a couple of weeks ago. Long story made short, he had another NSX in his shop that needed a couple replaced (dealership part is $100 more than I payed).

I have lived here for several years and had only seen one other NSX in person. That car has since been sold.

I wonder just how many cars are in this state. My dealership tells me at least one more is in hiding in my town. I know a couple in NW AR.

So speak up if you live in AR and own a NSX or know a local owner that doesn't frequent Prime.

Head count pls :D

93 Red/black in Rogers.
There are several here.
Where are you?

All I know is that if you guys don't go to Hallett or TRP next year, I'm coming over and blowing your house down. ;)

Steve - I am in Little Rock

Shawn - I would love to run at least once at Hallett. After seeing your video, I would come to Tulsa just to be a passenger in your car at the track :)

It is strange, but I know more guys in the Tulsa area than in this state. Just trying to figure out who is around. Since our group drive plan fizzled I am feeling a bit isolated here and the end of the "fun driving" season coming up faster than an Enzo.

Sort of wish I lived in an area with more owners and more experienced techs.

Ponyboy, I noticed your car pics in the upstairs of the lounge last time I raced
my bike at Hallett.

You're more than welcome to come ride along. My local group often has private track days at Hallett (more track time and less off-trackers) - I'll give you a heads up next season.

My pic at Hallett? Hmph...I'll have to spend more time at the cafe. Wait, you race a bike? This is I have to go see!

Hey Guys

I am here in Fayetteville. I was over at Hallett twince this year. once in July and I was also help teach at the Miata event. I plan to be over there a couple more times next year.

91 Sapphire Blue

OK, so far we have:
1. Me
2. Steve
3. Diveboy (Jim)
4. Some guy in Maumelle that I don't know with a red 92

others?

There are 7 NSX up here in NWA

Mine 91 Blue
Chris 91 Black
Chris 92 Black
Steve 91 or 92 red
Phil (think) 94 red
Paul 92 Yellow
older guy 91 Red (have not talk to him)

Diveboy said:
There are 7 NSX up here in NWA

Mine 91 Blue
Chris 91 Black
Chris 92 Black
Steve 91 or 92 red
Phil (think) 94 red
Paul 92 Yellow
older guy 91 Red (have not talk to him)

Add a 97 to a guy named Chris in Fayetteville
I think the "older guy" you mentioned sold his a year or so ago Jim.
Also, there is supposedly a 99 or 2000 in Fayetteville close to the industrial park.......

Yes I have a 91 Black here in Rogers, AR.

By the way Phill's NSX is now Yellow, remember?

When are we going to do another drive out thru the Ozarks???

Just added new air induction intake, foam filter, and SOS Supertune ECU...what a compliment to my DC headers and Taitec exhaust! She feels soooo good now....

Chris
91 NSX Black

Alright Chris!! Cats outa the bag now! Intake and chip huh...sounds sweet does it not!?? Hey, someone from Houston mentioned an install day, lets do this!!! Someone buy some parts and lets get together to help on the project. Someone buy the parts and we can try them out on MY car!! Any winter projects brewing??

I am starting my winter project this weekend. I dont plan on having it done until like March or april of next year. I am making some ground effects and working a little more on the interior (well finishing it. LOL) I will have to put pictures on my website so you guys can see how I am coming a long.

I am all for helping some one work on their car. But we would have to find a nice day so we could pull Steves car out and put it in the other car bay. Because we all know he would not let it sit out side even during the day at this time of year. :) Sorry Steve could not resist. LOL

Hey how about we put some zandari spring on your car Steve. that is still factory and lowering it that half inch really makes the fenders look better.

Jim

Jim,
My car already has been lowered with Eibachs, did you not notice!!! Shame on you and your clean car insults.......my car can set outside while we work on others.........I have a car cover!!! Anyone need the lift for the NSX or any other project, let me know. I want to machine polish all the aluminum suspension parts over the winter but we will see if I can find the time. Anyone else need to do some work?

OT, but I started this thread.

Looks like a NE OK group drive WILL happen this Sunday morning.
Cheif did this same run in Fall 03.
Should be a lot of fun.
If anyone is interested in joining us, PM or email me.
Email is [email protected]

A doctor in Grenada, MS. just got one shipped from Little Rock. White with after market 16/17 inch wheels has a salvaged title w/ low miles. Anyone from Prime?

:confused:
Was it a private transaction?
I have heard of a red one outside the city and one owner of a white 92 sold his a year ago with around 80k on the odo. Never seen one other NSX on the roads in LR.

Yes it was. A picture was floating around prime around January 05 looked like the picture was taken in a meadow add said West Tennessee but the guy said the owner was in Little Rock and thats where the car was picked up.

Back