• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

how much no2? safe

i was going home today and some guy in a new ss camaro pulled on the side of me and wanted me to run me. i knew his car was faster so i didnt run him. im going to put my no2 kit on my car and was trying to find out what would be safe on a my 95 nsx. i have i/ex/ tp/tb

I use to run a 100 shot with stock injectors. If you run any more you will probably need larger injectors.

Almost as well as the Direct Exhaust Injection.

Attachments

• DirectExhaustInjectionFail.jpg
    DirectExhaustInjectionFail.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 58
I'm not sure inhaling NO2 and driving a car is all that safe. However, you will feel pretty darn good!

I got a wet kit with the help of design of BadCarma the guru of NSX nitrous for sale as I am going turbo. It has all the safety features and also engine manegment where you can control how much hp/tq at any rpm and any gear. This is A REAL COMPLETE KIT WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED. Nothing else needed. All the safety features. Has automatic bottle opener and heater, that you can open from you cabin. If you are interested I will go in detail all it has and how much. Its been used 3 times and its brand new and you can save over 50%. let me know if you want to purchase or interested.

Back