• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How scary is this 91 EBay NSX! JH4NA1153NT001022

What's hanging off the hinge area on the passenger-side door?

MVC-018S.JPG

JSpec said:
How can you tell?

In Acura's Owner Link Website you can enter the Vin and it will tell you exacty what the exterior and interior of the car is, as well as the model year and transmission type (auto, 5 speed, or 6 speed).

Hmm, I've never seen that car around. But I can tell where some of the pictures were taken. Anyways, I'm no expert, but there looks like there are a few panels that aren't aligned.
Z

Seems they're all in TX, GA, SC, and FL. I've been trying to find a descent 91-94 to replace the RX for months. These EBay cars are freaky..

That's a tweeter mounted in the A-pillar. Look at the driver's side door.

BTW, This is the worst custom radio install I have ever seen!!! Let's put a big black shiny panel around the radio and AC controls, who cares that it's not flush, the same color or the same finish as the original!
MVC-022S.JPG

RyRy210 said:
In Acura's Owner Link Website you can enter the Vin and it will tell you exacty what the exterior and interior of the car is, as well as the model year and transmission type (auto, 5 speed, or 6 speed).

Interesting!! Don't think it's "storied" enough, though, to go into the Reference Section of the FAQ though. Not until we get corroboration of what's underneath that paint, as JSpec notes.

Regards.

bayareansx1999 said:
ewww!! take a look at the condition of the ship knob :( yuck!!

You're right. And that "shift" knob looks pretty bad too, huh bayareansx1999. :D (Just kidding!!) In all seriousness, I don't think I've ever seen a shift knob that worn.

Regards.

<B>NSXaholic</B>; yeah, that shift-knob is worn bad... good excuse to replace it with an '02 NSX-R knob. :D

i wouldn't buy this... but then again, i'd never buy a car of eBay.
so far it's $23,000... wonder how much higher it will get.

Do ya think the front end has had a "little" work done on it??? Naaaaaaaaaaaa

MVC-005S.JPG

NSXaholic said:
You're right. And that "shift" knob looks pretty bad too, huh bayareansx1999. :D (Just kidding!!) In all seriousness, I don't think I've ever seen a shift knob that worn.

Regards.

hmm, watson....looks to me like either the driver's got leather hands or maybe it's not human......:D

RyRy210 said:

I just quoted myself! Anyways, I did a print screen for you all to see:

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,243
214rwhp Hah!..I didn't even notice I did that.. I'm so used to writing that with regards to the RX7 that it didn't even stop to think.. :rolleyes:

Back to the nasty NSX. :D

I think they found that shift knob in the belly of a shark accidently caught in a tuna net.

Actually, the shift knob in my NSX looked that bad when I got it. I figure it's due to 80K miles and a first owner with way too many rings.

One of the first things I did was replace it. Yuk.

Back