• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How tricky is it to install headers on the 02+ NSX? Trying to plan ahead...

Pbassjo

So to recap
-you attack Shawn for years
- you bully him to the point of a challenge in this thread to hit himself over the head with a crossmember
- you are so ashamed you delete your posts
- I come to Shawn's defense (I have never met Shawn) as your challenge crossed the line.
- you are so flattered with yourself and think your opinion matters so much, you tell me that the reason I'm defending Shawn isn't because of your behavior it must be because you attacked the oem nsx-r hood as being not totally symmetrical years ago
-you don't apologize to Shawn for the challenge that you have deleted, you explain that you to are an idiot with questions you asked the nsx chief engineer
- you now have spent multiple posts that I have responded to saying that my words " that Shawn taken your attacks better then I would, that for me it would be time for action" as somehow now threatening you. Even as I'm helping you in another thread .
- now this am you are saying that I must be inhaling something!

The only reason I'm in this thread is you started by beating on another member, and now you are beating a dead horse and continue your sad efforts of denial and deflection even as your actions of deletion clearly underscore that you see the problem.

Do you ever man up and simply say you did wrong and are sorry? Or do you always hide the evidence and blame others for your actions. I thought with my last post we were all done here and I hope we are.
I can continue to add to the list of your attacks, rationalizations and deflections if you would like, but I'm sure the community would sure like to move on. Can we?

Last edited:
Do you ever man up and simply say you did wrong and are sorry? Or do you always hide the evidence and blame others for your actions. I thought with my last post we were all done here and I hope we are.
I can continue to add to the list of your attacks, rationalizations and deflections if you would like, but I'm sure the community would sure like to move on. Can we?

I'm never going to apologize to you. I have no reason to.

As far as I can see me and Shawn are good. It's just you who has a problem with me.

This is not the first time with you and your smart remarks directed at me.

Still waiting to hear what you meant about how you would "say nothing and it would be time to take action."

Do it Tom. Do what you said. Say nothing and take action. :biggrin:

I'm not letting you out of that. You need to explain your threat.

It came out of you. I'm calling your bluff.

liftnot : Opps! Sorry. I have cousins in SoCal. :redface:

Last edited:
Pbassjo
1)The apology that you didn't offer was to Shawn. Instead you just deleted your posts
2) I have stated multiple times that I don't have an issue with you (except the Shawn bullying) and have responded twice about my comennt that Shawn was being nice and it would be time for action.

Now you apparently want to create an issue from me to you
-your first attempt was to say I'm upset because of your oem hood comment
-your second attempt was to say this morning that I'm high on something
-your third attempt this morning is to now say that I have a problem with your business

Keep going. I really enjoy your style of carrying both sides of the argument with yourself

Hmm. Nothing.
I expected as much.

Oh, the vapors remark was something Scarlett O'Hara said in "Gone with the Wind" not about you being high. Sheeze.

twist twist twist.

Ok. Liftnot. You got it.

S42PLAY: I'm sorry about this stuff.

Last edited:
Okay.. Perfect glad we can move on. Back to our regularly scheduled programming

Last edited:
My reaction after reading this after a couple of days. lol
Tom-Delonge-WTF-Blink-182-Gif-Classic.gif

Wow I wish my vendor threads would blow-up like this with interest! LOL j/k

It seems we all have some personal grudges with certain members but really this is just the internet, we should all try to get along! :)

I appreciate most of the help from everyone as I'm sure it's relative to someone reading.

Anyways...........I'm happy to report that FEDEX shows my headers package from LoveFab has been DELIVERED! I am not home but will race home to go un-pack and check out the new hardware. Most likely I will attempt this install on the weekend if time permits. I still want to do a time lapse video if you guys are interested. No I have no plans to cut anything so my Dremel and grinder will be safely under lock and key.

Ultimately this thread was to document my header installation but I think at this point I may start a new thread since there's a lot of text here that detracts from the main purpose of my thread. I did not know there was so much "history" here but I say let's all hug it out and go back to our daily programming!

cheers!

Wow... I don't troll the boards much these days but wow! I don't know what it is but I'm seeing more and more online drama... Of course every online forum will have its' epic threads... like some of the vendor ones that come to mind but maybe we are spending too much of our time online instead of live human interaction. If we were all in a room at an NSXPO, all would be good and collaborative. We go online and this kind of thing happens...

Well, I was planning on a header install at some point too but I have a 91 and access to a lift (and all the time in the world)... I've got a set of Cantrell headers so I don't expect to see any fitment issues. Hope all is well with everyone!

PS. how about that epic thread with the RHD Type S? Oh that's gotta make it to the Hall of Fame!

Stirring the coals? :biggrin: Tsk tsk tsk! :biggrin:

What you do is called lurking not trolling. You are never the latter.:wink:

Same room interaction is something I have enjoyed with you and hope we get to do again. Regards.

Who me? ;)

It was great having you and the gang up here in Toronto for NSXPO! You were a riot and it was good times.

Ill be sending you some 02 door pieces to color match when my car goes to sleep. Ill be in touch!

Header install

Be sure to coat the exhaust stud threads with GOLD, high temp anti-sieze when you put the headers back on.
It will help their removal in the future easier if they need to be.

Cheers
nigel

I'm on the Acura online site, does anyone have a list of part numbers handy to order for the header install? I understand I will need new bolts, gaskets?

thanks guys for all the help!

P.S. I'm sure in person we would all get along just fine :)

Back