• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

how/where to fix bumper?

Ive had this damage to my bumper for 10 months and been to lazy to fix it until now, im pretty sure it was from someone backing up into me with a trailer towing hitch since i didn't see it, it also broke my taillight but i fixed that. it doesnt seem to be major, just the paint cracked off since there is no dents or the bumper isn't pushed in. I needed some advice on where and best/cheapest way to fix it. I got an estimate and it was $750.

rhhi.jpg

2z83ybt.jpg

f251du.jpg

f9iomt.jpg

11llv1s.jpg

Contact Hank Mai, owner of Elite Auto Body in Gardena. He does concourse cars but is very reasonable. Had his share of NSX's and Bimmers. Very good with body kits, and custom paint. Real cool guy. Also does custom body fabrication. address: 13204 Crenshaw Blvd. Gardena, CA 90249, phone: 310-532-2557. Tell him the owner of the yellow NSX, Ted, sent you. Regards, Ted

I just had my 95 red front end painted and minor body work at Marcos in Pasadena, and the work turned out great, excellent color match.

Manager is Brian. Tell him that Mario Cano referred you (no discount) but he will appreciate your business.

Last edited:
Ryan at bell automotive is great. He had my totaled nsx and was gona fix it till i had it totaled out. He also painted my blue side skirts and front lip. Custom job to color match my car(the oem paint code came out blue green). He has worked on lambos, ferraris (even the enzo eddy crashed). Top work i will guarentee you. I think the website is bell-auto.com. Give them a call and tell him jason sent you and he prob give you a good price, though id pay extra for getting the job done right.

Back