• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HSC & NSX @ Tsukuba

I figured these pictures belong here.
Tsukuba_Circuit_2.jpg

Tsukuba_Circuit_3.jpg
Tsukuba_Circuit_4.jpg

Tsukuba_Circuit_7.jpg

Tsukuba_Circuit_6.jpg

Tsukuba_Circuit_1.jpg

Tsukuba_Circuit.jpg

Tsukuba_Circuit_12.jpg

Tsukuba_Circuit_13.jpg

Tsukuba_Circuit_14.jpg

Tsukuba_Circuit_18.jpg

Tsukuba_Circuit_20.jpg

Tsukuba_Circuit_26.jpg

Tsukuba_Circuit_27.jpg

Tsukuba_Circuit_8.jpg

Tsukuba_Circuit_9.jpg

Last edited:
I agree :mad: now Lotus and Ferrari kind of have models with that type of styling (458 and Evora)...

I recall so many negative remarks and downright bashing of the HSC here on Prime when it first showed up.

I've always liked it and if they made it for under $140k would buy one regardless how it placed among other cars with regard to horsepower and performance. This obsession with it needing to be better than a GTR or a GT3 or any other car in terms of magazine performance and bragging rights means zip to me.

I would buy it period.

I remember going to the Detroit Auto Show just to see this car. It was and is a bit lopsided a d unfinished but it's still the closest thing we have ever seen to a true NSX successor. There should be one in my garage right now. :(

I recall so many negative remarks and downright bashing of the HSC here on Prime when it first showed up.

I've always liked it and if they made it for under $140k would buy one regardless how it placed among other cars with regard to horsepower and performance. This obsession with it needing to be better than a GTR or a GT3 or any other car in terms of magazine performance and bragging rights means zip to me.

I would buy it period.

Totally agree. But, I think the rear 1/4 of the car needs some tweaking. It should incorporate the iconic NSX integrated spoiler/taillight design and the rear glass cuts off too abruptly- it needs to slope back longer and more gently. I'd also change the side vents- they look lke an afterthought right now.

I'll take the HSC as is, my only oprtions are an NA2 NSX, my old NSX-R or R8 or GT-R, none of which really thrill me as much!

gt5, such an awesome game! I have an in game replica of my 91'

Totally agree. But, I think the rear 1/4 of the car needs some tweaking. It should incorporate the iconic NSX integrated spoiler/taillight design and the rear glass cuts off too abruptly- it needs to slope back longer and more gently. I'd also change the side vents- they look lke an afterthought right now.

HSCnewPIC.jpg

I've never seen these photos before! THEY ARE STUPID....had it and didn't follow thru. I like it just like it is too. The engine's in the front though isn't it or is it? I can't tell but I thought HSC had the engine in the front.

I like it just like it is too. I'm with Joe - although I'd hope it was less than 140k and I bet it wouldn't have been any higher than 100k. If it were 140k - it better be able to do battle with the GT3! But you know I also like the thought of it just being built with whatever they put in it - it would still be a great Honda sports car! That's all we want really isn't it guys!

It was a mid engine. I actually sat in it. The interior was the best part. :(

Any pictures of the interior - boy I sure would like to see those! Man it's just sad! Pisses me off really. By now it could be old enough to try and buy! Some of us have to buy our toys used - like me.

What ever happen to Stoner?

Thanks Juice for posting the interior - ummmm where in the hell is the manual shifter!!!!! Don't tell me it's a slush box? Ohhhhh no!

Thanks for the interior pictures :eek:

They canned that to put out ugly ass cars like the zdx, crz, crossturd, odyssey, new civic, wasted too much money designing the ugly beak....................:frown::mad:

Wait a minute did you just say "crossturd" ----hahahahahahha - :eek::biggrin:

Back