• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Huh! I'm back. The car finally assembled & tuned.

It happen nearly yearandahalf I was tracking my NSX on freshly built track-ring, till the engine burned out! Just a day before, i was checking all fluid levels and maintained 90k service periodical maintenance with a dealrship. And my first claim was against them, after this tragic situation on track, just after it burns, there were over half a gallon antifreeze missing!

It took so long to find the reason- just now we discovered a crack in antifreeze expansion tank, that together with 2,5 bar valve made the liquid blew away! For everybody - if you use a car that is over 15 years, change all plastic tanks, especially that are under pressure.

Huh! Now it's done. 3,5 stroker on stand alone AEM2 series with separate oil cooling system, new radiator, installed intercooler under CTSC (SoS SC));) thanks to Chris and SoS!

It is not big deal the piston rings came first time completely cracked, and that all and everybody forgotten for the cylinder sleeves not bad to be ordered together with all other engine parts and not after the assembly have started;) also other minor things that happen, (like the hood cover does not fit the new hight of CTSC heightened with the intercooler), but O.K!

I would not say I'm sure, but probably it's first and only one EU CTSC 3,5l intercooled vehicle!

Just a couple of days before the final tuning with mr. Y from Moscow will be done and we will have the graphs!
And will post them here.

Last edited:
hi Gleb -- Glad to hear you finished your project. There are four of our 3.5L stroker engines in Europe, and yours is the only one that is supercharged and the first with our new Series 2 AEM EMS. Thank you again for your business. Looking forward to dyno plots and photos!

-- Chris

Attachments

• 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 252
  • 1 (17).jpg
    1 (17).jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 229
  • 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 198
  • 1 (3).jpg
    1 (3).jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 207
  • 1 (4).jpg
    1 (4).jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 191
  • 1 (5).jpg
    1 (5).jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 210
  • 1 (6).jpg
    1 (6).jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 222
  • 1 (7).jpg
    1 (7).jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 1 (9).jpg
    1 (9).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 187
  • 1 (10).jpg
    1 (10).jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 173
  • 1 (13).jpg
    1 (13).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 188
  • 1 (14).jpg
    1 (14).jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 180
  • 1 (15).jpg
    1 (15).jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 180
  • 1 (16).jpg
    1 (16).jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 1(18).jpg
    1(18).jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 269
Welcome back! :D Glad to see the NSX taking over Russia. :)

Well, from now and until our import policy changes, it is impossible to import a vehicle with less than EURO4 air pollution prevention certificate. Maybe somehow someone will manage to overcome that, but seems legally impossible to import NA1 any longer.

Front turn signals! Who make these? They look nice.

It was my idea;) I asked Rusian Kulibin to change turn lamps to sides and put inside yellow bulbs. In the middle I made two rectangular plates with LEDs and that's it! When I turn lights she's looks like:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344362413.588863.jpg
Now...

Last edited:
Well, from now and until our import policy changes, it is impossible to import a vehicle with less than EURO4 air pollution prevention certificate. Maybe somehow someone will manage to overcome that, but seems legally impossible to import NA1 any longer.
Welcome and congrats! I'm pretty sure there's always a way in Russia to get things done. :D

So, just tuned:
410 HP
Torque 434 Nm

Graphs attached!

picture.php

So, just tuned:
410 HP
Torque 434 Nm

Graphs attached!

picture.php

I am confused. Shouldn't a supercharged, intercooled, built 3.5L produce much more than 410 rwhp? What psi are you pushing?

If I'm not mistaken, SoS have reported figures more around 650 hp at the crank with this setup, right?

The max was at 11,6 pci (0,8 BAR).

Actually I was also expecting much more, but seems that the belt for compressor sliding. Maybe it's the reason? Now mechanics will send a letter to SOS, they should know how to cope with this...

Congrats and welcome back. I know you can't wait to start driving the car again. Love the turn signals too.

If I'm not mistaken, SoS have reported figures more around 650 hp at the crank with this setup, right?

Nice power and torque numbers.

I think you may be thinking our twin turbocharger system? Our maximum with the 2.1L intercooled supercharger is around 450 whp. Most ever with a custom made 2.6L unit was around 550 whp (again, remember we're comparing apples/oranges between two different dynos). .8 BAR = 11.8 PSI, which is about right for the 86mm pulley you are using. This is the peak efficiency of the 2.1L supercharger.

-- Chris

Nice car. The only thing is I dont think I would want a sub right next to my head lol.

Back