• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I am buying nsxprime from Lud

docjohn I hope you are not planning to keep the site running on that XP hardware you just posted about.

When I saw the title I thought it would be an April Fool's joke saying Mark from Dali Racing was buying prime and erasing all the bad posts about him and deleting all other vendors so he can have a communist monopoly of NSX parts.

I'm going to have my legal contact you.....I want local to me arbitration rules to be in effect....thanks again

:confused: Doc, Why not just arbitrate with voting threads? Can't get much more local than that. For sure everyone would stay on subject, respond quickly, never complain afterwards, and you'd never be blamed for temporarily shutting down when voting's going in the wrong direction or robo ballot-stuffing.

But as much as I'm a lifelong card-carrying Pittsburgher, even I'm maybe not yinzer enough to vote up on a black & gold theme...I respect my local www.pghcnc.com's desire to promote yinzerdom n'at but wow is that site's colors jarring on the eyes!

Good luck and happy AF Day.

I can recall my conversation with the good docjohn at NSXPO. He was excited about bringing NSX Prime in a newer direction under his ownership. The site design is getting a little long in the tooth, just like the 1st gen NSX. He realized the profit potential with the new NSX coming out and Lud has decided to concentrate his efforts on the EVPrime website.

Congrats John.

.....just waiting to upgrade to windows 7 ...............

Dammit John ... you are a doctor, not a webmaster <--- best Deforest Jelly impression :smile:

..........highly improbable..but not impossible.:wink:..thanks to all of the "regulars" for playing along trying to substantiate my claim.To all those scratching their heads why.....back in the day there was a time that a certain web site owner enjoyed a good Aprils fool joke or two.:biggrin:

Well, with premature ejaculation at least if he's getting laid there won't be any pregnancy involved!

Congrats Doc..........just remember your Canadian friend. Good luck with it!!

Shawna

..........highly improbable..but not impossible.:wink:..thanks to all of the "regulars" for playing along trying to substantiate my claim.To all those scratching their heads why.....back in the day there was a time that a certain web site owner enjoyed a good Aprils fool joke or two.:biggrin:

I remember when Lud posted that Honda was recruiting current owners for some new NSX stuff (or something like this) and took everyone hook, line, and sinker.

guys were tripping over themselves to get in on that research group.:biggrin:

Well for all of your doubters out there in Primeland, I was finally able to complete the transaction and if you will look at DocJohn's avatar you will now see that we were telling the truth all along.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats and good luck with your vision for Prime, John!

docjohn admin.jpg

I am the lawnmower man

DJQL

Back